7

Win's POV

The cold breeze woke me up as I looked around. I looked at my clock, '4:55 PM? SHIT?! ITS ALREADY DISMISSAL TIME?! I hurriedly collected my things and went out of the university. I didn't see Fiat and Chimon anywhere so I had no choice but to go home by myself.

This is the second time! SECOND FUCKING TIME THE BRIGHTASS DIDN'T WAKE ME UP I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO CHOP HIS HEAD WHEN I SEE HIM.

I finally reached my dorm and walked inside my room and I didn't see bright there. Weird? Well, ok why does that concern me anyways.

I was hungry so I went to the fridge to find anything to eat and I saw a,, a strawberry milk! My eyes sparkled at the sight of my favorite drink and I quickly drank it.

"That's my strawberry milk." I heard someone said from behind.

"I don't care its mine mow, besides why didn't you wake me up?"

"I was trying to wake you up but you, sleepyhead, didn't even move a bit so I had no choice but to leave you there alone."

"Whatever, oh and by the way, just pretend that I didn't tell you anything back then ok?"

"Well, it's not like I'm going to tell anyone about it right?"

"Fuck off I dont care leave me and my strawberry milk alone."

"Pft, oh Win, I noticed that your study table was a bit shaky. Do you want me to fix it for you?"

"What? You can fix it?"

"Of course I can! Just finish your strawberry milk and take a shower, and I'll fix it for you."

"Uhh ok?"

I quickly did what he told me and went inside the shower.

I just realized that I was being so mean to him yet he's still kind to me. I hate it. I fucking hate it. What is this feeling. I hate this feeling so much.

I put my hand in front of my chest. My heart is beating so fast. No, no I can't. Maybe you are just touched by him. You can't like him Win. You can't.

------

I went out of the bathroom, shirtless.

"Hey hottie, I didn't knew you have a nice body huh?"

"Shut the fuck up or I'll slit your throat right away."

"Omg Win, chill no need to be so brutal I was just complimenting you :<"

I looked at my study table and I was shocked on what I saw.

'Wow, he really did fixed it.'

"So what do you think of the study table?"

"It still looks the same to me, besides I dont need your help I could've fixed it by myself."

"Uhh, well a simple thank you wouldn't hurt you right?"

"Sigh, thank you."

"WAIT? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"Are you deaf or what? I said thank you."

"Well that was a surprise?"

I quickly wore a shirt and went to my bed to have a quick nap.

-----

I jumped out of my bed and looked at the time.

'Oh, its night time already?'

I looked at Bright's bed and he isnt there.

'I wonder where he is?'

Anyways, I decided to cook instant ramen for dinner because I'm not really in the mood to grab a fancy dinner.

I went to the rooftop since our room is getting really warm.

I was walking up the stairs when I heard someone singing.

'And maybe that was the biggest mistake of my life
And maybe I haven't moved on since that night

'Cause it's 12:51
And I thought my feelings were gone
But I'm lying on my bed thinking of you again
And the moon shines so bright
But I gotta dry these tears tonight
'Cause you're moving on and I'm not that strong to hold on any longer'

His voice is very beautiful.

Win? Win?? WIN!

Wait why am i standing here.

"Why are you always freezing when I'm singing? Are you that inlove with my voice?Lol. Anyways, why are you up here?"

"Shut up. The room is getting hot so I decided to go up here to get some fresh air and eat my ramen."

"Oh really? I thought you just wanted to see me."

Bright cheekily smirked at me.

I looked at the stars and enjoyed the view.

"You know, I used to do this with him. Stargazing, and cuddle each other until we fall asleep."

I ranted to him unvoluntarily and forcefully stopped myself from tearing up again.

"I used to do this with my mom too."

I looked at Bright's direction while he's still looking at the stars.

"When she was still around."

I was shocked by those words that came out of his mouth. And this time I cant help but to let my tears fall.

"Bright, I'm sorry. Im sorry to hear that."

"Win? Why are you crying? Lol, shouldn't I be the one who's crying?"

He giggled softly as he put his hands gently on my cheeks.

"I guess our lives are both fucked up."

Bright giggled again for the second time and looked at my direction.

"Win, I promise. I'll do everything to keep you safe and I won't do anything to make you sad. And if I did, uhhh you could,,, pinch my ears!"

I chuckled at how childish the sentence sounded. He's so innocent and very harmless, yet I am so mean towards him.

I jokingly pinched his ears and waited for his reaction.

"Aw! What is that for Win! Did I hurt you? "

Bright pouted like a child and made a sad face.

"Nah, you're just so cute."

We were both shocked at what just came out of my mouth. Not so long after, bright smirked at me.

"Oh, am I?"

"No fuck off."

I quickly ran off the rooftop and went to our room.

I heard a faint scream at my back which sounded like bright

"GOODNIGHT! THANKS FOR CALLING ME CUTE!!"

EY BRIGHT YOU JERK I SWEAR TO GOD IM GOING TO LOCK THIS ROOM SO YOU CAN'T GET IN MARK MY WORDS.

-----

"What happened today?"

I've got goosebumps just by hearing my Master's voice.

"Uhh nothing much, we had a small talk and it seems like he's still affected from your break up"

I got chills for the second time. What am I supposed to tell him? That Win called me cute and I'm slowly falling for my Master's love interest and tell him to fuck off?

"Good, is he eating well? Is he sleeping on time? What about th-"

"Relax Sir, every thing is alright you don't need to worry about anything."

Or maybe you should about me falling for him.

"Well ok, I'll check on him tomorrow ok?"

"Yes master."

I hung up the call immediately.

Fuck Metawin, why are you making me feel like this.