New students

I own nothing but the story plot. Enjoy!

Keith just stared at Allura with slightly opened mouth.

"What?"

"I know it's probably hard to let it sink in your thick skull, so just let it be now and help me with some lifts." Keith blinked a few times before shaking his head and going to help her.

"You would be a great ballet dancer, you know." Keith just rolled his eyes.

"I won't join your uncles classes."

"Why not?"

"Because Coran is creepy and weird." Allura couldn't help but laugh at his statement.

"Oh, and Shiro told me to ask you if you wanted to go with us to the café after your training."

"I'd love to."

-le time skip-

"Guys!" Shiro waved at Keith and Allura across the small café. They smiled and sat down with him.

"I already ordered the usual."

"Thanks, so how were classes?" Asked Keith.

"I've got three new students. Try to guess who they are."

"The Voltron?" Guessed Allura and Shiro nodded.

"Katie Holt, Tsuyoshi Garrett and Lance McClain. Although Katie and Tsuyoshi prefer Pidge and Hunk." Said Shiro

"What do you think they want?" Keith raised eyebrow.

"If Lance really is interested in you then I would guess that he is trying to find out who you are under the red paint." Giggled Allura and Shiro looked at Keith in question.

"What?" Oh no... Keith thought. Shiros dad mode

"Nothing! Don't worry about it." Keith quickly waved his hand. Then the waitress came.

"Here's your order."

"Thanks." Shiro smiled politely at her and then turned back to Keith. But he wasn't looking at him.

He was watching a group of people that just walked in. There were five of them and they were laughing loudly. They were all fit and looked kind of like some gang.

"Do you guys know them?"

"No, I've never seen them around here." Replied Shiro with frown.

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did, consider leaving vote or some nice comment. Thanks!