"...No."

When they stopped, it was quiet for a moment. Everyone was staring at them. Then the cheers began. It was the loudest one yet. Galra looked absolutely bewildered. Lotor then glared at Lance and Keith. Keith only smirked and Lance mouthed 'Suck it'. Galra turned around and left. Voltron started laughing and Lance suddenly hugged Keith. The dark-haired boy was stunned for a moment but then hugged back. His eyes landed on Shiro, who was talking to Adam and was blushing furiously. Keith decided to man up and ask Lance out. But before he could, Lance pulled away and looked Keith (not so) straight in the eyes.

"I promised myself that I would do this after the fight ended. So please hear me out." Keith just blinked and nodded.

"Listen, we probably didn't start from the best note. But from the moment that we danced to Lovely, I felt something change between us, and I could no longer look at you the same way as before. I-I just...kinda...fell for...you?" Blushed Lance and looked at Keith with scared puppy eyes.

"You just had to beat me to it, right?" Sighted Keith.

"Wha-" Blinked Lance but was silenced by pair of warm lips on his. Lances hands found their way around smaller boys hips and Keiths rested on the back of his neck. When they pulled apart, they could hear loud cheers through out the street. Keith laughed and laid his head on Lances shoulder.

"Your hair is still stupid tho." Whispered Lance.

"You want me to cut it off?" Keith turned his head and looked into Lances eyes with raised eyebrow and slight smirk.

"...No."

And that is it ladies and gentlemen. Thank you all so much for the great support you gave me while I was working on this story. I might post new story on my profile in few days so consider following me if you are interested. The book might be Avengers or Teen Wolf related so...