Chapter 18

The next school day, everyone is still gossiping around me but their actions are different. They seemed...aloof of me.

I was walking along the hallway when I bumped with Mr. Tan.

"The hearing was dismissed." He simply said. It must be because of Nickolas.

Or maybe Chanel's parents already told her to disclose it bago pa man makarating kay dad. I don't know.

I sat on my seat while we wait for our professor.

I saw Anja emerge from the front door of the room holding a sheet of paper.

"The result of your economy tests is here." She said raising the paper. "Make sure to sign." Sabi pa n'ya at inilapag yung papel sa front desk. Ngayon ko lang napansin na ginagawa ni Anja yung mga ganyang bagay.

Naglakad s'ya papunta sa upuan n'ya at tumigil nang madaanan n'ya 'ko.

"How does it feel when you almost killed someone?" She asked crossing her arms around her.

"Want me to try it on you?" I sarcastically answered.

"How? I'm sure ban ka na sa archery class mo." She said giving me an insulting smile.

"Should I transfer to gun shooting class? Para 'pag sa'yo ko na sinubukan siguradong hindi na school clinic ang takbo mo kun'di emergency room." Sabi ko giving her a deadly glare before I slap my hands into my desk and stand up to sign the paper.

Anja got the highest score in that economy test and I got second. When I finished signing and was walking back to me chair, I saw Noah chuckling at me probably because of what I said to Anja.

These people must be so proud at me for playing the devil. I shook my head and can't help to smile at that thought.

"Alam mo..you really killed the issue between us by being a frustrated murderer." Pang-aasar ni Noah nang bigla s'yang lumapit sa upuan ko.

Ngayon ko lang na realize na I really could've killed her when that arrow slips into my hand.

"But it's kinda nice." Dagdag pa n'ya. "It's like telling people to fuck off. And whoever plays with you gets a free trial to death." He said and laughed at his own statement at bumalik sa upuan n'ya.

Nickolas entered the room along with our professor. He walks with his signature cold but roguish look. An aura of a trouble maker...but attractive.

I followed his moves with my eyes and when he noticed that I was dead staring at him, he literally just winked at me.

I slightly rolled my eyes at what he did to at least prevent him from thinking I am interested at him.

The professor greeted us and we did likewise.

"Today, I will just make an important announcement about the annual Aristocrats International University Prestige." Prof said. I remember. Yun yung pinag-uusapan namin ni Noah before sila gumawa ng gulo ni Nickolas.
"So for anyone who doesn't know about AIU Prestige... It is an over all ranking for the best student of the semester. There will be guidelines to be provided and criteria to be followed. All of those will be posted at the AIU official page and also at the bulletin board. Remember... white and black nobles will all be graded equally." Prof remarked.

Wala pa rin akong idea kung ano 'tong AIU prestige na 'to. Agad namang umalis si Prof after n'ya mag-announce dahil may emergency meeting sila. Malamang...still about my case.

I let go of a deep sigh.

I put my head on the desk, on the top of my arms and closed my eyes.