AZJ's POV

Anja Zyrielle Javier's Point of View

This well-dressed piece of trash is hitting a different kind of nerve of mine. 

Her existence in my world is supposed to be as tranquil as possible until I noticed that Nickolas Cassian's attention is drawn to her. 

Nickolas and I have been secretly engaged since we're 17. His stocks would be such a mess in no time so he needed me for insurance. He needed a name as big as mine to ensure his place in AGC. I'm willing to be used for his name because I like him.

We're suppose to announce our engagement when he turned 20 but Sabrina meddled in our business. I know that because of her...Nickolas grew farther away from me. 

Nickolas and Sabrina's actions are now telling me na kung wala pa rin akong gagawin at mananahimik na lang, I'll definitely lose him...and to my own cousin. 

I know what I am fighting for in this war. Hindi malabong i-break ni Nickolas ang engagement namin for Sabrina because once Sabrina gain her stock shares in Aristocrats Group of Companies...she will be both his salvation and his very own choice. 

The moment I come out from the pool and see how Nickolas look at her... I am definite that I need to do something. 

And when I saw those scandalous pictures of theirs... I know that I should destroy Sabrina in any way possible before she even walk with those feet as an official noble of the AGC family.