꧁༻ꂠꁲꌅꌚꈼꁲ'ꋊꂦú ꅏꁲꐞ꒒ꐞꋊꋊ༺꧂

Name: Darsea'noú 'Darsea' Waylynn

Universe Created For: DC

Species: Atlantean Royal Descendant

Abilities: Breathing underwater, Thick Atlantean skin

Birthdate: July 19

Age: 16

Sexuality: Straight

Hair: Cinnamon brown hair that is naturally styled in perfect ringlets. It reaches to just above her middle back.

Eyes: Bottom-of-the-ocean blue eyes

Skin tone: Slight tan

Body build: Not skinny but not fat either, kinda flat chested. Her most distinguishing 'different' traits are that she has webbed hands, large gills on her torso underneath her arms, and better eyesight in darkness.

Height: 5'5"(1.65 meters tall)

Weight: 119 lbs(53.9 kg)

Family: Sarah Waylynn(Adoptive mother), Thomas Waylynn(Adoptive father), Jordan Waylynn(Adoptive younger brother), Mikari 'Mika' Waylynn(Adoptive younger sister)

Job: Deep Sea Discovery water park gift shop attendant

Likes: Water, hash browns, surface dwellers(most)

Dislikes: Pink, bullies, people who like seafood

Clothing type: Guy jeans(for pocket convenience) and a dark blue shirt that says 'Deep Sea Discovery' on it. She is always wearing her pearl earrings as they are the only things she has left to remind her of her birth parents other than her name. They were given to her by her mother, who had said that they had once belonged to her great great grandmother, a royal princess of the kingdom of Atlantis. Engraved on each pearl is a golden trident and seven silver stars(the pearls are just a bit smaller than ping pong balls). She wears gloves to hide the webbing of her hands. She doesn't wear makeup because she likes things of natural beauty, and doesn't have to worry about acne because her Atlantean blood prevents her from getting any.

Languages: Atlantean, Spanish, Portuguese, Portuñol, and English. She can speak, read, write, and understand Atlantean and English perfectly. She can speak, and understand Spanish, Portuguese, and Portuñol with slight difficulty, she can read and write these languages with great difficulty.

Backstory:(Has been changed from this slightly and is being put into a real story) When she was 6 she was playing when she went to close to the ocean's riptide and was swept away from her family and the life she had known. She ended up being swept so far away that she couldn't find her way back(Uruguay, South America) and was taken in by a young couple, who because of circumstances, couldn't have children of their own. When she was 9, they moved to Gotham because her Adoptive mother, Sarah, had gotten a job opportunity there. She is now 16 and has a 5-year-old brother, Jordan, who was adopted from Brazil, and a 1-year-old sister, Mikari(Mika), who was adopted from Congo.