But then I ran

For the sake of history I knew I should run, so, I did. Knowing I was drowning, I had to escape, run... So I did... But this time you missed the whole point. It's like you couldn't see past the tip of your nose. So, I ran.

Same things you told me, you told her. And I was still supposed to feel special? Same lies you told me, you told her. Same truth you told me, you told her too... I guess... And I was just supposed to..."Live in the moment!" But that's all it was... A moment... I guess... "I can't fake it" you said... You told her that too?? I bet you did...

So, I ran. Not because I didn't feel special. No... But because despite knowing you I was frightened by you... So frightened that in that moment I finally realized you being the mastermind that you are, you pulled the trigger...

In my hidding place you found me, you saw sides of me that nobody did, and you used it against me... I had been risking myself by the second with you.

I had been risking myself by the second with you. And you used it against me... I put myself on the line cause I knew you. At least, I thought I did... I do, right?

So I ran...

Maybe I should've stayed for the sake of history. But history doesn't live up to being taken for granted, for stupid and an idiot... So I ran... I ran for my pride. I ran for my sanity. I ran for myself...

April 21st, 2020 20:45