Chapter 4: How To Deal With Pervs Part 2

.•~~Mido's POV~~•.

Is this really happening? Is (Y/N), my top student, going to willingly come to my classroom after school hours? This will be fun!

It would be more fun if that brat Ayano wasn't coming too. But just thinking of me and (Y/N) alone after school...I'm so excited!

.•~~Osoro's POV~~•.

"What makes you think you can steal one of our weapons?!" One of my delinquent acquaintances forcefully asked the jackass that stole something from us.

"I-I only needed it for 5 minutes, I swear! I also g-gave it back, s-so we're even, right?!" He answered.

"How the hell does that make us even?!" Another delinquent speaks up.

"This'll be SO much fun!" A girl in the distance exclaimed. I haven't heard that voice before, it sounds...pleasant.

"Hold it." I order the boys who are holding the their by his collar. The thief takes this chance to escape. I'll let it slide just this once.

.•~~(Y/N)'s POV~~•.

"Ayano, hurry up! I wanna see the pervert's reaction so badly!" I say to Ayano with a smile. I even have a spring in my step because I'm so excited.

"Yes, I'm coming, but you're going too fast!" She responds out of breath. I guess I was going too fast if I got Ayano to get tired out...

"Hey. Who are you?" A male voice calls from the shadows. His voice sounded gruff with a hint of edginess to it. As the voice's owner emerged from the shadow, we found out that it was none other than the lead delinquent himself, Aka: Osoro Shidesu.

"Oh. Hey, were you in the middle of something? If so, we're sorry to have disturbed you." Ayano says with her usual plain voice. I'm assuming that she just wants to get this over and done with without getting sidetracked. I understand, because I don't really want any interruptions in our plan. We wouldn't want to keep them waiting...!

"It's fine. I've never seen you two before. Who are you?" He demands that we tell him our names. As long as it's just names, it won't be that long, right?

"I'm (Y/N) Aishi and this is my sister Ayano Aishi. Now we already know your name, Osoro, so no need to introduce yourself! Anyway, we're in a rush so I'll leave you to your business, good bye!" And with that, I took Ayano's hand and sped into the building.

.•~~Osoro's POV~~•.

"...Anyway, we're in a rush so I'll leave you to your business, good bye!" After the girl had said that, she ran into the school with her sister. Aishi, huh? She seems interesting enough. Maybe our paths will cross if she tries to steal something from me...

.•~~Ayano's POV~~•.

We don't need to talk to this guy. We should hurry so the plan works out. He seems like a potential love rival, therefor I must keep interactions between them to a minimal. I don't want anyone to take her away from me. She's so precious... Before I could say or do anything, (Y/N) grabs my hand and sprints into the school's hallways. Her hand is so warm, I never want to let go.

.•~~(Y/N)'s POV~~•.

I rushed into the school and dashed up the stairs, clutching onto Ayano's hand incase age wouldn't keep up with my speed. Although I doubt she wouldn't.

We stopped at the hallway across from our destination. This is it. It's going to start.

May the prank...COMMENCE!

Ayano and I got ourselves into our best Excited-To-See-You-Because-You're-My-Crush faces and entered the classroom.

"Girls, you're a bit early, I suppose you couldn't contain yourselves~" The perverted teacher greeted us.