party

“Everyone knows the plan, right?”

“Yes, Dustin. You’ve been through it five times, already.” Mike rolled his eyes; it was Christmas and your mother had decided that she’d make a huge fest to Dustin’s friends.

“Yeah, man. Calm down, we just have to put your sister and Steve under the mistletoe. It’ll be easy.” Everyone agreed with Lucas’ statement.

Your history with Steve was… weird. You had been searching for your brother the whole day when you heard him saying through the extra walkie he left for you, something about a code red and to meet him in the junkyard with any kind of weapon.

Apparently, you weren’t supposed to go, since he was talking only to his friends and when you got to the place, nobody was there, it was foggy and this fucking huge and creepy dog was chasing you down.

“I’m going to fucking kill you, Dustin!” You roared, ignoring the stomps coming from the other side as you turned quickly to hit that motherfucker in the weird face mid-air.

“Whoah.” Raising your eyes, you watched no one less than Steve Harrington mouth agape, awe and something more in his eyes. “Y/N, uh, hey, fancy seeing you here-“

“Where the fuck is my brother?”

That’s where it all began.

After getting rid of the – what you learned were called – demodogs, you helped get rid of Billy, which led you to a chapped lip, a forming bruise on your chin and a broken wrist after you having tried to beat the shit out of that fuckface, that was, until Steve got his ass kicked.

Yeah, he got fucked up, but you still were able to throw some good punches before Max showed off how badass she was.

You didn’t want Max to drive, but your stupid brother wasn’t being able to take care of Steve, so you had to go in the back, besides, if that girl could almost smash her step-brother’s junk, she was able to drive. Steve’s head resting on your thighs as you cared for the injuries.

“Slow down a bit, Max. Lucas, put your god damn seatbelt on.” You barked orders, sighing in relief when they actually listened. “Now, explain. What were those things and why did they try to eat my face?”

“They are Demogorgons, I took care of Dart, but he grew up to what tried to eat your face, oh and it ate Mews, but anyways-”

“IT ATE WHAT?”

“Y/N, darling, go open the door!” You grumbled at your mother’s request, eyeing the group of younglings in suspicion before turning with a smile to Joyce and Will.

“Good night!” You hugged Will, kissing the top of his head and giggling at his blushed cheeks before hugging Joyce and leading them inside. “Where’s Jonathan?”

“Oh, he’s coming with Nancy.” Nodding your head, you watched the group filling Will with something.

“Is he okay?”

“He is, now.” She smiled, patting your shoulder and waving at your mother, quickly going to talk to one of the adults in the room, besides the kid’s parents, while Hopper didn’t arrive with El - Jane -. You were about to close the door when you got startled with a voice next to your face