Chapter 7

Another chapter after a week. I hope you enjoy it. Wattpad readers know the drill- Read, Enjoy, Comment and Vote.

Who do you think Lucy picked as her stunt double?

-Sinousus

Four women seated separately on four chairs, each one of them did their part, spoke what they needed to. It was all on me to pick a stunt double. I let my palms stretch on the end of the large round table. Gracefully I looked each one of them with the eyes of a hunter. I had put them in 5 tests - One looks, Two combat skills, Three speech, Four motive, Five Grace. All of them passed. All were the same height as me, All had black medium hair as me, All sat elegantly as me.

To the right most- Carla who had crossed her legs one over the other. Her eyes small and sharp as a fox. Her lips slightly bigger than mine. She lacked emotions, as if her soul has been ripped apart from her. She could lie in each breath and everyone would believe her. She was manipulative.

Next to her- Jennifer with bigger black eyes, her eyes glistening as if she was standing in front of fire. Her small nose and pink lips arched exactly like mine. She could make you believe she is enjoying in heaven while standing on fire. Her features relaxed contrary to her fierceness. She was a graceful lion.

To the left most- Helen, hands folded under her chest like her legs crossed over the other. She could have played the villain in every and any movie, her smile could have lured many men and killed many more. She hadn't made any eye contact up until now, she looked at me with a small smile, her eyes squinting slightly saying 'Come on, it is only me'. She had powerful confidence.

Next to her- Viviana her body matched exactly like mine, a small waist like an hourglass, fooling one's mind what that curvy body could do. I had seen her in action, she was capable of killing 20 men in one standing, with one knife. Her eyes focused at a spot behind me, as if she was ready for a war. She was unwaveringly determinant.

Someone who can act like me, Someone who can speak like me, Someone who is qualified enough to be me. No one. None can be like me, but I had to chose one out of these best picks. I made my mind I stared in one of the woman's eyes, she copying me. Yes, she will do.

"All dancers are divine, All can present a piece, but only few know how to name the stage after theirs"

I walked the sun lit streets. Wearing grey pants and long grey coat just reaching my white stilettos. Black hair bouncing to touch my pointed chin. Lips glimmering pink, eyes fixed straight ahead but aware of buses stopping and carrying 30 people in each ride, cars exhaust filling the clear blue sky. Men and women dressed in work attires, teenagers taking long strides giggling wearing school uniform. I walked into the coffee shop, not with the mindset to buy coffee. Brenna had that covered for me.

'Charles The Great'- It was one of the best coffee shops owned by Mr. Charles. He opened this shop after his wife was murdered. He said sobbing that it was like a tribute to his wife, I hardly bought this flat white lie. I knew Charles, he was all about money and power, he had no morals nor did he love his wife. And I know all about his greed indeed.

I sat on the farthest seat facing the entire café, a glass paned window by my right. I had not bothered telling Charles to come to my office. Show him whose the boss in his own territory. A white tuxedo and brown pair of leather shoes shinning brighter than his yellow teeth. I watched him when he sat down, straightened his back, mimicking my statue- one leg over the other, crossing his arms. Except my hands were placed relaxed on my thigh, drawing invisible patterns with my finger.

"What brings you here Ms. Lucy?" his voice sounded like he's just been dragged out of bed.

Upon my silence, he continued with sternness "Listen, I know nothing about the murders." His arms copying his words. Defensive.