- N I N E -

TW: SLIGHT GORE.. THROW UP.. ETC.

3rd POV

A good week later, everything is fine, Dabi comes by everyday because Midoriya admitted that it made him feel safer, Toga and Todoroki were on great terms and a lot of the time Toga would update Todoroki about their healing processes.

Like right now.

Toga: We just got out X-rays done, turns out my arm wasn't as broken as everyone thought it was, so it's already practically healed, I'm in physical therapy for it, I'll probably have crutches by the time I get out though.

And Midoriya, his left wrist is permanently damaged but almost everything else was healed, save his legs. So are still messed up because he hasn't used them so they aren't healing at a fast rate.

Though his arm is doing great, not as bad as we thought just like mine, all his ribs are healed, his fractured foot is slowly mending together but his other sprained ankle was doing great.

Todo: Thank for the paragraph Toga, jeez.

But really, thanks for the update, is Midoriya done with the candy I gave him?

He was in fact eating the last piece as Toga and Todoroki talked.

Toga: Yeah, he's just finishing them. Plan on sending another care package?

Toga knew Todoroki was either blushing or denying it even though he he wasn't there to listen.

Todo: It's just candy.. uh.. I gotta go, bye.

Toga could tell Todoroki panicked. Just then, Dabi walked through the door, the same time he had for the past 7 days straight.

"Dabi!" Toga cheered, waking Midoriya up from his nap. He really doesn't seem to have the best strength lately, he's always sleeping.

"Hello Himiko, Zuzu." Dabi hugged Toga briefly before going to Midoriya's bed. "Still not feeling good, huh?"

Midoriya had also admitted to not feeling well, he felt nauseous all the time and he just had no strength, it took everything in his not to fall asleep every chance he got.

"No, not particularly." Midoriya almost gagged as he felt a wave of nausea, but didn't. "How has your day been?"

"Its been great, I finally confronted Endeavor, he said he didn't believe me so I can't wait until it hits him that I really am his son, then I hung out with Sho, we went by a candy store and got a few things, then the mall. Then he got smoothies." Toga was already glaring as she was about to jump up and demand why he didn't share his with them. "And before you pounce. Toga. I didn't share because I got you your own. Himiko, you got triple raspberry, like you like it. Zuzu, you got strawberry, it's also a protein shake to help you get some of your energy back."

Midoriya smiled, but didn't grab it, knowing he would probably drop it, instead Dabi put the straw to Midoriya's lip and Midoriya took a slow sip.

He looked like he was struggling to get the smoothie down so Dabi out the smoothie aside, not forcing another sip.

"Sho also got you another card." Midoriya smiled, even as Midoriya was putting a huge gap between them, Todoroki always got Midoriya's cards when he could, usually having a poem he wrote inside to entertain him. Midoriya kept all 12 of them, not that Dabi or Toga needed to know that though.

Midoriya grabbed the card, smiling again as he opened it. He decided to ignore the fact that he struggled opening the small envelope. (A/N: Sorry yall, I lost my poetry notebook, just look one up, I'm to lazy.)