That kiss

Agustin stood there holding and caressing her as she sobbed and cried. It broke him, to see her like that. She has been through so damn much. How could they do it? How could her own parents do this to such a beautiful soul like hers. He could not believe it. But for the first time in his life, he didn't know what to do. So he just held her. 

This happened till her tears dried and her sobs turned into short hiccups. He placed his hand on either side, as he framed her perfect round face in his hands and looked into her wet and teary eyes. Her nose was red, face flushed and her cheeks had tear stains on them. He didn't like what he saw. He hated seeing her cry. But he had to compose himself. Be strong for her. 

"I am so- sorry Amara." He said. But all he wanted to do was hunt down her bloody parents and beat them to thier pulp. She gulped and he could tell that she needed time. "I'll take you home, Amara. You need rest." He said as he took her bag in one hand and tangled their fingers on the other. He pulled her out of the ally and started walking towards his bike. They passed his friends but he gave them a 'not-now' look and the backed away. 

She came to a sudden halt in the middle of the parking lot and he turned to look at her. "But- there is still time left for the school to end. I-I can't go home." She said in a hoarse voice. "Its all right, everything will be taken care of." He said as he continued walking towards the bike. Amara looked at him puzzled but it was more important to take her home. He settled her down on the bike as he drove off, deep in his own thoughts. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached home. Agustin really wanted to get me home. And I didn't ask him twice. I was tired and drained out for crying out so much. We reached my home as he helped me down the bike and walked me towards my house. I walked there and entered the passcode as I pulled him in with me. I wanted him to stay and he didn't protest. Not once. 

He entered and looked around as I said "It is not as big as your mansion, but it is home" I said with a tiny smile. He looked at me with a soft gaze as he put my bag down and engulfed me in a big bear hug. My smile accelerated. I loved being in his embrace. It felt-safe. I hugged him back and then we made our way towards the living room. He hadn't spoken a word about what happened yet and I really wanted him to say something. I knew that if he didn't, my brain would think that he wants to leave me. 

We were in the living room as silence envelouped us. I was already a nervous idiot. Should I say something? Should I ask him? No, no no no no. What if he is planning to leave me? What if he thinks my broken self is not good for him? No. I needed to do something. I walked toward the kitchen counter trying to go for a glass of water. On my way there, I turned around to ask him what he was thinking. 

"Hey, Agusti-" I started but could never finish that sentence. Agustin was in front of me in a flash, his hands on my waist and his lips on mine. It happened so fast that I could not realise what was happening until he bit my lip and I gasped. It was not how I would have ever imagined my first kiss would be. I always thought that it would be soft and sweet. But this was nothing like it. He kissed me hard and posessive. And I loved every bit of it. 

Our lips danced together and my hands snaked around his neck as my eyes fluttred closed. I didn't need anything else at that moment. All my worries were forgotten, all the problems dissolved. He kissed me harder if that was even possible and his tongue slid in my mouth tasting every bit of me, and I let him. His kiss said everything and I didn't need his words anymore. He kissed me like he waned to take away all my pain. He kissed like he would make everything ok. And I was so very willing to let him do anything and everything. 

He picked me up and placed me on the island, not breaking the kiss once. My legs were around his waist as he stood in between. Our tongues tangeled and I could not help that moan that escaped me. God how did he manange to do this to me? The tingles spread throughout my body and I had never felt more alive. Then he broke the kiss and placed his forehead on mine. I was breathing heavy but he didn't seem the least bit affected. 

He has got great stamina. My brain shamelessly told me. And then it drifted towards many different things and I blushed so very hard. I opened my eyes to already find him looking at me lovingly. The gaze I like very much. I smiled at him and his eyes flickered back on my lips. 

He licked his lips and then asked me, "Was that your first?" and I nodded. Then he gave me a  smirk as he leaned down once again, and whispered - "There are many more to come" as he picked me up and went up the stairs. He easily found my room as my home was not as huge as his. It had only two rooms upstairs, my bedroom and a master bed room which was mostly empty and downstairs was the living room, kitchen and laundry. Agustin entered my bedroom and once again, my brain drifted towards dirty thoughts and I shook my head to remove them. 

He entered the room, kicked the door closed and placed me gently on the bed as I was clinging on him throughout like a baby. He started kissing me again, gentler this time and then we lay there. Just lay there in each other's arms. It was comforting and I felt safe. He made me feel so without even saying anything and soon enough my body gave in to the comfort as my eyelids felt heavy and I yawned. 

The last thing I heard was "I love you" as he pecked my head and pulled me closer and I let the darkness take me, knowing that this is going to be the best sleep of my life.