Hate and Tempers

Warning- I'm only going to say this once because most of the oneshots will have 18+ scenes so if your not on with that then you don't have to read it.

Zee didn't know why Saint was acting like this. Sure Zee knew that being famous was hard. But it still didn't make sense on why Saint was acting like this. Zee just wanted to comfort his boyfriend but then Saint lashes out at him.

"Zee! I don't need your pity right now, just go!"

It hurt, it really hurt to hear those words Saint said. The pain in his chest was unbearable.

Zee looked at Saint the hurt clear in his eyes. Saint didn't know why he lashed out he's just been under a lot of stress. But he knew that those words hurt Zee a lot.

"Zee I..." Saint tried to say.

"No, I can't tell when I'm not wanted so I'll go and spend the night at Jimmy's" Zee said on the verge of tears. But he wouldn't cry, not in front of Saint at least. "That way no one will disturb you." Zee turned around and shut the door.

Saint stood there regretting every word he had said. Saint felt tears start streaming down his face. "Stupid" Saint muttered to himself. He had drove away the person most dear in the world. Saint realized just then that Zee has endured much more than Saint has. Zee had to deal with Saint yelling at him constantly. And on top of that all the haters Zee has. He's been dealing with all of this but still continues being the kindest person in the world to Saint. He messed up big time.

It occurred to Saint that he hasn't checked Twitter in a while and decides to look. Trying his best to get his mind off Zee. But what he saw was nothing like he expected.

But what caught him the most was the last comment

Saint cried even more when he saw this comment. The hate Zee was getting was unreal. While Saint was here making it worse by having a bad temper lately. And the hate just got worse from there.