Tired

Saint's been extra hard to deal with lately. He's oblivious to all the ways he's made Zee jealous. Zee feels like Saint doesn't even have anymore time for him. He comes home late and leaves early.

Along with social media where many people are saying that Saint is avoiding him. Zee hates this feeling of jealousy it's eating him up inside. He gets it Saint is busy so is Zee but Saint can't even make any time for him. Zee misses the time they used to have for each other.

But the feeling in his stomach got worse when he saw a particular post on Twitter.

Saint is with Perth or no one else Zee needs to get out of the picture.

*sigh* Zee was mad, not at Saint not at Perth. He was mad at the haters, he gets it they hate him. But they don't have to interfere with his private life. Why R U episode 1 is premiering on Friday. Today's Wednesday, he wished that Saint could find some time for him.

He knows it's selfish but he just wants some of Saint's time. Zee was sitting in their living room. It was 12:36 am and Saint wasn't back yet. Zee was starting to worry, sure Saint  usually comes home late but never this late. Zee knew he'd have a chance of getting sick if he stayed up any longer. He heard the door open and looked over and saw Saint.

"Saint why were you out so late?" Saint looked at him startled.

"I.. Errrrrrr... why are you still up Phi?" Saint asked walking over to me.

"Don't avoid my question." Zee said a little colder than he intended.

"P'Zee I was just out with some friends after my event." Saint said calmly.

"You could of told me instead of making me worry to death." Zee spat looking at Saint hurt.

"P'Zee you'll get sick if you stay up any longer." Saint worried looking at Zee.

"Please Saint I just need time to think. We don't have any time for each other anymore and it's really getting to me." Zee

"Zee..." Saint trailed off not knowing what to say. Saint hated not being able to spend any time with Zee. But he never knew that it affected Zee so much.

"Saint I'm just tired, I'm tired of all the hate I get. I'm tired of all your PerthSaint fans yelling at me to "get out of the picture" I'm tired of never being able to spend time with you. I'm tired of it all." Zee almost dozed off while talking he was so tired.

         "Zee you need rest, and you should of told me about all the stuff on social media. I could of helped." Saint says gently placing a kiss on Zee's forehead.

         Saint pulled Zee into his arms, at first Zee resisted but soon he gave up and just laid there.

        "I'm supposed to be mad at you." Zee murmured quietly. Saint chuckled softly, amused by his boyfriends words. His boyfriend could be so gentle and fragile sometimes. Saint loved it when Zee was comfortable enough to show that vulnerable side of him.

       "How about we sleep? I have the next two days off. We could spend some time together?" Saint asked gently caressing Zee's back.

        "Hmmm" Zee hummed in response, closing his eyes.

        "Let's go to the bed." Saint says and leads Zee to the bedroom. Zee laid in the bed and Saint came up behind him and hugged Zee lightly. Soon both of them drifted off into sleep.

•••••••

         Saint woke up and he felt hot but it wasn't him. He looked at the sleeping Zee in his arms and gently felt his forehead. Oh Zee why did you stay up so late last night. Saint got up and grabbed a cloth and a bowl of water. He went over to Zee and lightly shook his shoulder. Zee's eyes fluttered open and looked at Saint softly.

"I told you, you shouldn't of stayed up late Zee." Saint says lightly before placing the cloth on Zee's forehead. Zee looked at Saint with a soft smile.

           "But Saint is taking care of Zee" Zee said smiling. Saint smiled and shook his head at how childish Zee's acting.

          "Be still Phi." Saint said sternly. "Or I might have to tie you down."

          "Saint! This isn't the time to tease!" Zee said loudly eyes wide. Saint laughed and looked at the now pouting Zee.

          "Stay here I'll make breakfast." Saint says and gets up to leave but Zee pulls him back down. Laying his head on Saint's chest Zee closed his eyes.

           "Don't go, just let me stay like this for a second." Zee murmured and buried his head in Saint's chest. Zee exhaled and relaxed into Saint's arms.

            Saint threaded his fingers through Zee's hair. A soft smile creeping on to his lips. Saint leaned down and looked placed a gentle kiss on Zee's forehead. We can overcome anything.

           Saint laid back and it was only seconds before he fell asleep too.