Under the Full Moon

"Zee why are your eyes like that" Saint asked concerned.

"I don't take kindly to people touching my mate." Zee responded dryly.

"P'Zee... It was just a little touch" Saint hugged Zee's back whining. Zee shrugged him off, a growl rising in the back of his throat.

"I need some time alone Nong" Zee said in a harsh voice.

"Phi, you know I only love you." Saint kissed his neck as an apology. Zee relaxed a bit but his eyes refused to go back to their normal color.

"I know Saint" Zee said gently, but refused to make eye contact.

"Please forgive Saint Phi..." Saint pouted at Zee. The sides of his lips curved up in a smile. The red fading from his eyes.

"I forgive you Saint" Zee chuckled as Saint looked like a pouting puppy right now. "I don't like Perth though.." Zee muttered under his breath.

"Thank you Na~" Saint pecked Zee on the cheek smiling like an idiot.

Zee shook his head smiling brightly. "Come on, we don't want to be late for dinner."

•••••
After dinner Saint and Zee were on the couch scrolling through the movies.

"What do you want to watch?" Zee asked Saint who was laying against his chest.

"Anything is fine" Saint said softly.

"How about Endgame?" Zee clicked on a movie and started it.

"That sound good" Saint cuddles up next to Zee.
••••••

        "Perth stop" Saint snapped getting mad.

       "Why bunny?" Perth smirked and held his cheek.

       "I already have a mate, and I love him" Saint said harshly.

       Perth smirked and whispered in his ear. "But what if he thinks you don't love him?"

       Before Saint could say anything Perth's lips were against his. Saint tried to push him away but Perth was too strong.

       Zee was walking by and saw Saint. But when he saw what was in store he clenched his fists. His eyes not brown anymore.