Chapter 2

"I guess we're making breakfast" Mark sighed and I started to giggle even more. I was so fucking nervous about filming whatever it was that Amy wanted us to film but I guess it was just a cooking breakfast with sex toys video.

I had told her a while back that I had a crush on Mark back when the two were dating, I didn't want us to have secrets because that's not the type of friend I am. She looked at me knowingly and told me to shoot my shot. I refused but it was nice knowing she didn't hate me after that. A little while later the two broke up, at first I thought it was my fault but Amy reassured me it was just because of her crush on my friend Mika, so I set them up on a date and now they've been dating for a whole year. 

"So we're gonna make breakfast with this?" I asked holding up a dildo and thinking about how this could be used instead of a whisk. My brain went into thinking mode thinking about how to use everything until I looked back up at Mark who was blushing and I realized I still hadn't put the dildo back down.

"Yeah I guess we are. You know another thing I could make with this?" Mark asked and regret filled his face as soon as it left his mouth. I thought for a second about what he would have said. I looked at him confused and he just shook his head as if trying to clear it.

"What Mark?"

"It was a dumb joke just ignore me" he said, his face red and he was rubbing the back of his neck.

"I'm the king of dumb joked babe"

"Did you just call me- nevermind. Ok fine I was gonna say I can make you moan but it was a dumb joke and so sexual.."

"Mark, Mark, Mark" I said walking over to him and placing some wolf ears onto his head, "You can always make sexual jokes with me" my mission to make him blush even more had succeeded and he looked like he wanted to close in on himself.

"Um so anyways, breakfast am I right? Most important meal of the day." he mumbled and went over to turn the camera on. He looked more composed as soon as the camera was on and I admired the way that he was able to just switch like that. Although it's true I do get more excitable on camera, he has somewhat of the opposite affect.

*Time skip brought to you by Ethan Nestor the blue boi*

We finished up and I was still laughing about the man at the door, he must've thought we were either insane or porn stars, or both. Mark was still holding the whip and was threatening to whip me with it if I didn't stop laughing at him.

"Oh yes please" I managed to joke between my laughs and he just rolled his eyes.

"Don't test me darling" his voice got lower and my heart stopped. I looked him in the eye and I swear I fell even deeper in love. His eyes were bright and my breath caught in my throat. He looked passionate. 

"Um- Mark wha- I was just joking-" I stuttered trying to calm myself down, he continued to look at me with a smirk before bursting out laughing.

"Oh my god! You should have seen your face, I mean that always works with the fan girls but damn I guess it works on you too!"

"MARK EDWARD FISCHBACH" I yelled trying to hide the bulge in my pants and calm it down, "That was not funnyyyyy." 

"Oh but it was hilarious" He said getting up and booping my nose. I scrunched it and looked at him with a pout. "Cute." he sighed before leaving to go put the video into his computer to send to Amy. I was left sitting there feeling confused, aroused, and very in love.

I pulled out my phone to text Amy about what had just happened but instead I saw a text from Séan.

Jackaboy: Hey bro

Ethan: Hey

Jackaboy: I wanna talk, nothing serious I swear but can ya call?

Ethan: Sure

Ethan: I'm at Mark's house hold on lemme go to his room for privacy

Jackaboy: Ok

I put my phone down and walked over to the room where Mark was working and poked my head through.

"Hey Mark?" I called into the room, he perked up to show he was listening, "I'm gonna be on call with Séan in your room is that chill?"

"Yeah man"

"Thanks"

A/n

I know nobody reads these but I wanna know if y'all are enjoying the book so far!