Chapter 7

I sighed and clung to Mark like my life depended on it, "Baaaabe" I whined kissing him and burying my face in the crook of his neck, "When are we leaving? I'm so bored" I was needy but I didn't care and neither did Mark, I mean I was his princess and he couldn't get mad at me for being a little bit annoying. 

"We still have to do the meet and greet I mean do you really want to let the fans down?" he grinned and rubbed my back soothingly, he knew my attention span was all over the place and it was hard for me to do these conventions because of how long and boring they were.

"No" I pouted and let go of his neck despite wanting to stay clinging to him like a koala. He laughed and messed up my hair making me push him away, "NOT THE HAIR" I said fixing it and shoving Mark away with a laugh.

"Time to go see the fans" Mark said extending his hand for me to take, "C'mon I wanna meet everyone"

We finished with the meet and greet and upon getting home I immideatly collapsed on the couch in defeat, I loved our fans but it was so draining to talk to that many people, I even started crying when several people told me how my content helped them grow emotianally. I didn't realize I had that much of an impact.