Chapter 3

A/n
I realized that I spelled Seáns name wrong in the last story sorry darlings it won't happen again

The video above is mentioned in the story, go ahead and give them a like, they deserve it <3

Also if you guys could send videos/pictures of you holding fanart or fan letters or blowing a kiss for Ethan or anything like that please send it to my email for me to put in a video for him!

email: ellieclaire12344@gmail.com

Something about the way that Seán was texting me made me nervous. I prepared myself for any bad news and pressed answer.

"Hey blue boy!" Seáns strong Irish accent boomed through the speaker. Even off camera he was the loudest person I knew, it was a lot to handle when talking to him.

"My hair isn't blue anymore Jack-" I said, rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see it I knew he could hear the tone in my voice.

"Doesn't matter blueberry. Anyways I wanted to talk to you about Mark"

"What about him?" I asked, laying down on Marks bed and closing my eyes. I had missed talking with the loud Irish man. It was tough to talk to him after we broke up but then he started dating Felix and things got easier. There was no salt in the wound and we were still good friends.

"I think he has a crush on you and as your official wing man I need to ring my bell of celebration for you" I heard a ringing in my ear and I realized how he was basically the same on and off camera. 

"What?" I asked my voice raising like a whole octave. Seán promised to be my wing man like ages ago before we even got together, I rolled my eyes and told him he could be. Now here he was telling me that Mark had a crush on me? I thought about earlier today and shook my head, it was obviously just Mark being Mark. 

"He obviously has a crush on you bluebird!" I cringed at the nickname he gave me while we were dating. It was cute but I don't even have blue hair anymore. "Listen, he texted me today asking how to act around cute guys. He said I have a lot of experience from dating you! And then he texted me panicking about how you were coming over and his house was a mess. I used to text him the same thing when we were dating. He's trying to tell me he likes you I know it!"

"Woah calm down Irish boy, I just don't think that Mark, the guy who constantly tells me not to touch him, who constantly jokes about how I'm sub par, that Mark, likes me. It doesn't make sense."

"Ughhh Ethan why can't you see the simple truth, he's dropping so many hints!"

"Listen Seán I love you and you're great, but you're not the best with people dropping hints. I basically confessed to you and you still didn't get my hints until I kissed you so"

"So if even I can see this then it must be obvious"

"I'm gonna go. Mark is probably wondering why I'm taking so long up here. You're an idiot"

"Love you too"

"Bye"

I hung up with a sigh and smiled, it was nice to talk to Seán again, I missed him a lot but damn he was wrong and I could tell. Mark couldn't like me I wasn't enough for someone like him. I walked downstairs to see Mark was still in his office.

I opened the door to see him watching a video with interest, I decided it wouldn't hurt to see what video he was watching so I walked in making sure not to make a sound. He was blushing and my interest furthered. Then I saw what he was watching.

Proof that Ethan (crankgameplays) has a crush on Mark (Markiplier) [part 1]

I gasped. There were videos like this? Why? Who made them? I thought Septiplier was the only ship but according to the search bar on Marks computer Crankiplier was the ship name between me and Mark. Then I realized that Mark had searched this on purpose and was watching with actual interest. Was Seán right?