Part 2

Something exploded in the distance. As we looked that way, we felt an elongating tug that seemed to stretch us towards the light.

Now, I know what you're thinking: "If it was so bright, how did nobody else see?". Well, at this very moment I'm watching a conspiracy theory on the tv about that night; it's completely wrong.

We flashed through what seemed to be a star composed of many spacecraft orbiting the mysterious light.

As I'm writing this, I seem as if I had been very chilled and observant, during probably the weirdest thing ever - but that's not the case. I probably had my eyes closed screaming for most of the flight. Bella, on the other hand, was scanning everything deliberately with eyes wide open and her mouth shut; but then again, she is a brown belt in karate...

Back on subject. Shiesh, I'm such a blabbermouth!

We eventually (after probably an hour?) reached the top. I use the term "top" very lightly, because I honestly, to this day, have no idea where exactly we were. But I'm sure that I can assume that it was pretty high up.

Up "top" we found a sort of Southern style living room, with plush sofas and candles everywhere, a fire place and used coffee mugs lying around. I was really quite disappointed. I had expected futuristic equipment and really uncomfortable looking technological furniture. And suddenly we heard a strange sound from behind us. Bella and I didn't even have time to talk about our surroundings before we heard the sound.

Chellllllloooooouuuuuuw *cough*

It sounded. Bella turned into an instant ninja whilst I grabbed my right arm, with my left hand. For whatever reason, I have no idea, but I did.

Cheh-he-he-he Heloooooooouuuuuuuuw *cough, cough*

For some reason, I then decided to copy its noise, in an attempt to communicate.

"Che- he-he-he Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" I said staring at the creature's black silhouette.

It looked a bit like a person, with an egg shaped head that was much too large for a person.

After a brief staring contest between the creature and I, I got the shock of my life.

It came running out with a steaming apple pie in one hand and an apron around its waist...