4

addison says "that's enough let's go guys". "oh shush addison". he puts you down and grabs ur suitcase. you guys walk to the car.
rylands pov:
when i saw her my jaw dropped and i couldn't help but stare at her. she was even prettier in person. then she came up to me and i picked her up then she wrapped her legs around my waist. i don't know what i felt but i felt amazing. i felt a connection between us. "hi ryland it's nice to see you in person" she says. we both laugh. we hug for a minute then addison has to ruin it. i grab ally's suitcase and we go back to the car. i'm in the back with ally and we all talked until we got to the hype house.

ally's pov:
the house was so pretty i walk in and everyone's there. i was greeted by thomas, mia, alex, kouvr, nick, the lopez brothers, michael, calvin, patrick, paper (connor), charli, dixie, and avani (if i forgot anyone then add them in there too). there all such amazing and kind people. "the only open room is rylands so you guys have to share" thomas says with a smirk on his face. addison must have told everyone about me and ryland. i turn back to addison and she winks at me. "alright that's fine". i say. i bring my stuff upstairs. then ryland comes into the room and shuts the door behind him. "use the second closet" and he points to a closet in the other side of the room. "okay, thanks". i start to put my clothes up and ryland helps me. "you don't have to help me you know" i said. "of course i have to help you" he says. after all that thomas yells from downstairs "who wants to come to dunkin with me and charli!?" me and ryland look at eachother and run down the stairs. "ME" we say at the same time. thomas laughs. we get in his car and go to dunkin. me and ryland are in the back and thomas and charli are in the front. we all order our food and go back to the house.
i go back to me and rylands room and i want her netflix on laptop. "can i join?" ryland asks. "of course you can" i say. we get up close together and watch outer banks. he puts his arm around me and i put my head on his shoulder. not to long after i fall asleep.
rylands pov:
i put my arm around her to make my move and she puts her head on my shoulder. shortly after i notice she fell asleep so i shut off the laptop and move it to the nightstand. i slowly move her down to a comfortable position and we fall asleep together.
addisons pov:
i go into rylands room to see if ally wants to go for a swim but i notice there both asleep cuddling. i walk back out and tell everyone to come and see. we all take a picture and go chill at the pool.
ally's pov:
i wake up to cuddling with ryland. i check the time and see it's only 1. i'm still tired so i roll on top of ryland and place my head on his shoulder and he wraps his arms around me and i go back to sleep.