15

i wake up but don't open my eyes. i see bright lights flashing like a disco. i hear giggling and footsteps. "shhh your gonna wake them" someone said. then a few more flashes then i hear footsteps walking away. i sit up and shake ryland. "ryland. rylandd" i say. "hm" he says. "there was people in here" i say.  "there prob taking pictures." he said and rolls over to me and hugs me. "good morning" he says. i say it back. i give him a kiss and walk downstairs.
everyone staring at me when i walk down the stairs. "you could have been a bit quieter you know." i say. "see i told u" ondreaz says hitting alex in the arm.
"anyways, good morning" i say.
o: good morning how did you sleep with your new man
al: haha very funny but i slept fine. i'm ordering g
food from canes does anyone want anything?
k: yes the original
alex: me too
o:and me
ch:yeah same
thomas and mia: yeah us too
al: okay.
   i go upstairs into my room and see ryland isn't on the bed. i lay there and start to order everyone's food then ryland comes out the shower in a towel. "hey want anything from canes?" i say. "sure number 3 please" he says. i order all the food and get in the shower. i change into shorts and a white shirt with a sunflower on it with yellow and white checkered vans. i tell ryland i'm going to get food and i go and drive to canes.
  ryland pov:
i go downstairs to get some water and see everyone's outside at the pool. i grab my cup of water and start to go upstairs when daisy bursts through the front door. "ryland!!!" she says running up to me.
"back off" i say pushing her away. "why are u here u are no longer apart of the team" i say. "i know but i came to see you, i miss you." she says
(d is daisy and r is ryland)
r: we talked about this i don't like you anymore and never will.
d: your just saying that, you don't mean it
r: I MEAN IT. now please hand over
your keys and stop showing up here.
d: i don't have keys the door was just unlocked.
r: oh well still leave i'm trying to be nice with you.
  (t is thomas)
t: daisy what the hell are you doing here? your not welcome here ever.
r: she was just leaving
d: ugh whatever. you will come back to me.
r; no, i won't.
  daisy starts to walk to the front door and then ally comes in with the food. they stare at each other.
al: what is she doing here?
r: she came to try and get back with me but i told her i don't want her and now she's leaving. don't worry nothing happened.
al: ok i believe u. *now facing daisy* he clearly doesn't want you so stop bothering him.
  daisy rolls her eyes and leaves. i lock the door and head to the kitchen. everyone comes in and gets their food and we all eat. i change into my plain black bikini and ryland changes into red swim shorts and we go in the pool with everyone else.