5

i wake up still laying on ryland. i grab my phone and check the time. it's 12:57 pm. i try to get out of rylands arms but he pulls me tighter. "don't leave yet" he said. "but i need to shower is already 1". "fine". i get up and grab my outfit. it's tie dye hype house sweatpants and a tie dye crop top. i get out and put my hair in a loose bun i walk out the bathroom and i see rylands on his phone. "do you want anything i'm ordering food" ryland asks. "pancakes from wherever please" i try to give ryland money but he won't take it so i give up and go downstairs. i walk down and kouvr, alex, thomas, mia. tony, ondre, nick, calvin, and michael in the living room starring at me. "can i help you?" i ask. "we saw you and ryland last night" thomas says. i start to blush. "k and..?" "are you guys like yk a thing" tony asks. "no.." "u sure?" "yes i am tony" "mmmhhhm" i make a tiktok by the living room with kouvr. after that ryland comes down stairs "sup fuckers" he says. i go to the front door to get the food. when i walk out everyone stairs at ryland.
rylands pov:
right when ally leaves they all stare at me. "what are y'all looking at?" "we saw you and ally last night" ondre said "and..?" "are you guys a thing" "no.. not yet at least" "WHAT?" i smirk and go back upstairs.
ally pov:
i walk back inside and go upstairs. me and ryland put on netflix and eat. when i go back downstairs to throw everything out kouvr and mia come up
to me. "hey tonight we're having a game night would you like to join us? kouvr says. "sure i'll ask
ryland if he wants to join" i said. i go back to the room and ask ryland to join and he said sure. i text kouvr to let her know.
al: ryland said he would join
k: oki it's at 8
al: okay
right now it's 6:30 so i take a small nap and ryland wakes me up at 7:47. i go to fix my hair and go downstairs with ryland. there all sitting in a circle so
i join them. it's mia, kouvr, thomas, calvin, patrick, addison, chase, avani, ondre, tony, nick, and michael. me and ryland sit inbetween avani and ondre. "ok what are we playing first?" i say. "spin the
bottle" addison says.