7

rylands pov:
i start to walk out the room so ally can go to sleep. and she said "i love you" and rolls over. i'm in shock. does she really love me? do i actually have a chance with her? i have to plan something. i hope she meant it. i cant just leave her hanging like that. "i-i love u too". i go downstairs and chill in the living room.
ally pov:
omg did i really just say that!?? i do mean it but i'm
not even dating him.. i feel so bad he prob only said it to not make me feel bad. ugh what did i dooo.
———-
ally goes to sleep and ryland is making a tiktok. calvin and patrick are riding dirt bikes in the house and it wakes up ally.
ally pov:
i woke up to the dirt bike noise and i fix my hair and go downstairs. "why the hell is the dirtbike in the in the house!?" i say. "we're filming" patrick says. "well try to be a little quieter". "hey ally.." ryland said. "hi, where is everyone?" "alex kouvr mia and thomas went to go to the beach to see the blue waves and everyone else, i don't know." ryland says. "k".
i go on my phone on the couch and catch up on social media. i check my insta dms and it's jaden hossler. isn't he from sway? he said "hey the sway house is throwing a party tomorrow night, i don't know if they told you but i am rn bc i think u seem like a cool person and i would like to be friends with you." honestly he seems like a nice person so i ofc has to say yes "i would love to go, see you there."