Bad ending 1

This was a suggestion by Mochi690 and so this is NOT part of the story aight mates? Ok now then ahem. Prepare some tissues jk 😂😅 ya think ill make Phil jump? I only considered that myse- I mean hahaa enjoy 🙃

In this bad end Philip's treatment didn't work and he didn't have the chance to talk to Russia through the closet..... Because instead of Phil going there to think Phil went to a higher place...........
The real reason why they needed to treat Phil as fast as possible is because Phil has learned more emotions.... Depression, sadness and dispair. Phil refuses to eat and talk. Phil has been anemic and he's in a very bad shape. Philip's brother and Asean and others are very concerned..... Phil looked like Alina and bones. Phil's health is very concerning and he's bene cutting non stop.

Phil says it makes him happy but it's not right and he's suffering.... Everyone can tell that Phil is silently suffering. Russia finally realized his feelings for Philip. And so the next day. Russia waits for Philip and he can tell that Phil is blank and sad. he goes to Phil and asks him what was wrong and Phil replies with "it didn't work and I feel like *****" Phil says and passes Russia. Russia can tell that there's something wrong and Phil doesn't seem ok. I mean he did say he feels like shit but-. Onwards. He saw that Phil looks so gloomy. He cares about Phil. The whole day Russia worries about Philip. And he bumps into Phil accidentally and he swears Phil is holding his arm like he's hiding it.

And Russia could see red spots on his hand and jacket but he didn't mind it. "Oh sorry phil" Russia said. "oh it's ok russia" Phil says with a fake smile. Looks creepy because he looks like a doll. But deep down Russia thinks something is wrong he was about to come to Phil he sees small droplets of blood? He can smell a faint metalic scent. Suddenly he remembers that Phil has a pocket knife. He was about to drop his Box that he was holding and run to Phil but he for called by FBI. "Yo Russia come quickly we need to transport these" FBI says "but Phil wen to the roof I th-" he gets dragged by Kazakhstan. "He probably wants some air so don't mind him" FBI replies. And Russia and the others went downstairs outside infront of the school. to transport the boxes.

Russia has a bad bad feeling about this.
Russia's gut tells him Drop the box drop the box and go to Phil. But he has no choice to follow What FBI says..... He feels so worried meanwhile the little country is on the roof.

Phil POV

I'm finally her and I will finally be free. I will see my brothers again.... My family.... A will be well.... And I won't need to suffer anymore in this cruel wretched world.... This is what they wanted me to do in the first place right? So I'll make their dream come true. I take of my bandages and look at my scars. Wow I have so many. I take out my pocket knife and. Cut one. Two. Three. Times I am just a freak. An Emotionsless Depressed freak. No one wants me I am just a burden right? Right?.... Yes correct in useless no one needs me. Every depressing thought I say I go one step closer and closer to the railings.

This is it..... Mom dad.... Kuya del.... Kuya Martial.... In sorry.... I say last and I go stand on the railings. Everyone looks so tiny form up here. I hold up my knife to my chest. With this one stab it won't kill me so I'll jump....

Third person

Poland and others scream shouting PHIL PHIL IS ON THE ROOF HE HAS A KNIFE.
Russia felt his heart drop. He quickly drop the box and then around. Phil stabbed himself and he jumped. Russia Runs to Phil in attempt to catch him but....... He's to late. Phil lays there cold.
Russia runs toward Phil and holds his cold body tightly and hugs Philip. He cries out Phil's name and shouts "I LOVE YOU PHIL PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME" and Cries. Its the first time Russia cried in such a long time. Everyone looks shocked. The ones who are closest to Phil cries devistated. They drop to the floor crying. Even Asean.... Russia is really angry he blames himself. It's all his fault.

The last words Phil heard were I love you Phil please don't leave me and he recognizes the voice it belongs to Russia and now he can die in peace. Blood dripping out of Phil's head his body and mouth russia didn't care he wants to be with Phil... He wants to die with Philip.

Everyone attended Phil's funeral. And they all miss him dearly. The sunshine harem all got something to remind them of phil.... Russia got Phil's red scarf and now Russia always wears a scarf and his father's Ushanka.......

"It's been 403 years and 56 days...... How are e you in heaven Phil? Are you doing good? I miss you" Russia say and he caress Phil's grave.... Phil has been burrier in the Philippines and Russia volunteered to be the one to take care of Phil's country. Russia all over he country planted Sampaguitas....

Russia hopes for the day that Phil's ghost would show up or he will be reincarnated. And so Russia goes in the school three times a week. And also some other ss harem. If became an elite school but for 400+ years no one. Ever hear for saw a ghost. Neither Phil's ghost.....

Some blamed Russia for Phil's death but stop stopped because it's been years but some still do.... Russia wants to die but he cannot because he has so many responsibilities he has to take care of Russia and philippines.

Aight this is one of the bad endings...... Phil died 😭😥..... Welp I hope you guys enjoyed? BUT THIS IS JUST AN ENDING BUT this ain't the original ending.... The original ending is a happy ending.... So yeah 😅