Nymphomaniac

Genre: Romance
A collaboration with Khreious :))

"Kuya!Wake up!I'm hungry."

I heard my sister shouting as she sat on my tummy for me to wake up.

"Please, give more 5 minsutes, baby!" I murmured as I covered my face with a pillow when she shouted.

"Kuya! Come on get up, cous is on the way already, I asked her to accompany us tomorrow."
She exclaimed that annoyed me. Tsk that lady.

"Kuya,I'll go take a shower first."
My sister said as she stood up and left the dining area.I just nodded as I started cleaning the table.

Minutes passed, while I was washing the dishes when I felt someone hugged me from behind.

"Reia? I thought you'll go take a bath?" I asked while rinsing the dishes.
"Come on get off of me." I added as I finished washing but heard no response.

"Reia-" I faced the person hugging me but it wasn't my sister.

"Tsk! Go check on my babysis not me." I looked at her from head to toe then shrugged as I parted and went to the living room.

"Baby! I bought you Ice-cream" I shouted as I went in the house.

"Where's my sister? " I looked at my cousin then creased one of my eyebrow when she started wiping my body,I didn't even got a response.

"Stop that, my clothes won't dry with what you're doing." I said then left,leaving the Ice-cream to her.

I'm damn soaking wet, the rain poured too early.I shrugged as I started taking a shower.

"Yey! Let's go kuya!" My sister shouted as we started walking to her room for a movie marathon.

My cousin, Helle. I can't stop looking at her nastiness.She's just wearing her nighties.

"Hey, kuya?" She smiled then waved her hand infront of my face that made me snap back to reality.
I just gave a glare then sat beside them.

"Arghhh damn! " Cous broke the silence while we're watching when she heard the thunderbolt.She hid under the blanket as she went near me.

"What a scaredy cat." I murmured while I continued fixing my gaze to the tv.

"Fvck Helle! Get off of me!" I shouted in fright and shock when she suddenly hugged me as she heard another thunderbolt.

"I'm sorry!" She smiled then I just ignored her and glanced to my sister,she's focused on the movie.

"Damn!" I muttered when I felt something bad.It's Helle,she's caressing my buldge.

"H-hmm~" I cant suppress my moan because of what she's doing.

"Kuya? Are you alright?" She asked that made me look away then she giggled and continued what she's doing.This is bad, I'm aroused.

"Baby? I'll sleep here okay?" I asked my sister then smiled as she nodded.I know how naughty my cousin is, so I'd better stay here for it'll be hard for her to do something bad cause my baby sister is around.

"Let's sleep already?" Reia asked as we finished watching the movie.

"And I'm sleepy." She added then I nodded.

"Sure,you need to rest so that you'll have energy to go out tomorrow." I smiled then fixed her blanket before I lay down.

I glanced at my cousin then she smiled as she hugged me. I glared at her but stayed silent until I felt sleepy but she started roaming her hand on my chest again as she placed her leg on top of mine.