chapter 1

The gang is waiting for the band to come back form there tour. The planning a suprises party for the band for selling millions of copies of there two ablums. Wait for hours so nothing as mika called Aaron but he didn't picked up. Miles try calling bose but nothing as they lose hope and heard ghost of Ohio video above in the background.
C: try calling them again.
M: alright calm down.
C: didn't tell me to calm down ( hands sparking) we have been waiting for months for our boyfriend's to come back and we are tired of talking on the phone so we want to see our boyfriends now ( hands sparking).
B: you should use your manners chapa.
A: yeah like mika be nice for once.
C: shut up bose and Aaron anyways like I was saying ( realized what she said).
C,MM: ( turned and saw there boyfriend's and run and jumped on to them as bose and Aaron chat them) bose, Aaron.
B,A: did some body missed us.
C,MM: yes ( grab there boyfriend's arms and take them to the man nest to have a makeout session when every body else is partying).
J: so has it been.
R: fine Jarret.
K: so are they going to ask there parents about it.
S: about what.
W: about to ask for there permission to married them.
M: what really.
J: yeah but keep on the down low.
They had fun as the gang when home it was night fall as bose ask chapa parents to marry chapa they said he can and show them the ring same with Aaron but with Mika's parents as Aaron and bose went home to sleep for the night.