chapter 16

Mika and Aaron  return  from there honeymoon  miles is picking  them up with his car. The gang waited on them for a while so they decided  to play some  videos games. They started to get  bored with  it so there were about to wacth a moive when they saw the fornt door open.
MM,A: hey guy who missed  us.
Everyone else: we do.
Everyone: (hugs).
B: so how was your flight.
Maron: it was good.
Bose and Aaron  went to the kitchen  and talked. But bose couldn't get Aaron  to talk about there trip. Mika and chapa were talking  about Mika's honeymoon and give people there souvenirs for there honeymoon. They saw that it was raining so they decided  to have a movie night so bose was in the basement taken a nap. The rest of the gang was  watching movies and eating snacks. Chapa went to the kitchen to refill  her drink and decided that it time to play a game.
C: (walked  into the living room) who wants to play truth or dare.
Everyone else: sure.
Bose was still in the basement after he took a nap went upstairs to kitchen  to make dinner for everyone. Bose heard the gang playing truth or dare while he cooking them dinner. The gang continues to play truth or dare when they got tired of that they resume to wacth movies. Bose finished  cooking  dinner  for them as he put the food on there plate and given to them. After ray and schowz  went to the man's nest  so they can get some sleep as bose washed the dishes and then they took there showers and went to bed.