chapter 14

Bose want nothing  to do today but just sleep  all day but he didn't  get that wish. He moved his body  he went down stairs  to make him some coffee.just to get rid  of  this head ache he had at the wedding.  even thought  they didn't  drink alcohol  he didn't  get any sleep last night.
B: ( takes a sip of his coffee) even though  I hate this shit i need ( open his wedding  ring box and looked at it sign) one day, one day ( heard footstep and close the wedding ring box and put it in his pocket).
J:( comes down stairs) relax  it just me.
B: Jarret it only you I thought  you were  chapa for a second.
J: (grabs  a cup and pour  some coffee  in it) so when are you going  to do it.
B:I don't know  man I'm  nerves alright.
W,K,M: we know ( came down stairs  and grabbed  a cup and poor there coffee  in it).
J: ( take a sip of his coffee).
W: do what you have to be nerves about.
M: I don't know  maybe she say  no to you then break up with you and movie  to a man who better than you and your going to  die alone.
B: thank miles I really need that ( sarcastically).
M: your welcome.
B: ( flips him off).
K:hey man don't  worry  about it  alright.
B:maybe your right that guys.
W,M,K,J: your welcome.
C: morning  ( did the same thing the guys did with the coffee) who bored and wants to good to the man's nest.
Everyone else:me.
C:let's  go.
The gang  went to man nest to hang  out for the day.
(A/N  last Wednesday  was national Black Veil Brides day for the song knives and pen has popular  song and many views  so here a picture  of there logo and one of the band members  who has an emo phase

).