chapter 9

Bose started  cooking  his  breakfast as he heard the  egg stilling. The sausages cooking  as he's cooking  him some waffles. After he was done eating bose went to wash the dishes and went to do a live stream on his  twitch  account. Chapa and mika left the house to go get tattoos  of their  boyfriends  name. Chapa and mika are  at the tattoo parlor.
M: chapa are you sure we should  do this.
C: yes so that no girl or fangirls  wouldn't  take our man.
M: okay.
As chapa and mika realized that  there second  in line then they realized  that bose and Aaron  are first  in line.
C: uh bosie why are you in this tattoo parlor I thought  you are doing a twitch  stream.
B:I was about to them I stop so we are waiting  honey.
AAA: hey bose what don't  you get couples tattoos  with your girlfriend and same with you Aaron  why do you get couples tattoos  with your girlfriend.
B,A: ( looked  at there girlfriend's  and they shocked there head yes) alright fine.
As the couple  went to there seat and got there tattoos.  Aaron and  bose  saw that there girlfriend's tattoo there name there arm. Bose and Aaron  thought  it was romantic  after that they went home  for the day.
(A/N sorry for the short chapter).