A New Crew ?

(Can i get some feedback on this)

(Also what male member of the joestar family kept sticking his dick into various eoman and making all these babies ? cause they are gonna lose their dick privileges)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jotaro woke up in a hospital bed, the heart monitor was beeping annoyingly and his bag was no where to be seen.

' great i got robbed, fuck my life ' he thought as he laid back down.

Soon a nurse came in and checked his vitals and the ivs, then wrote on her clipboard and went back out.

He heard voices and soon a man and a girl came in.

The girl ran up to him and asked why was he out there, while the man tried to calm her down.

But she managed to get some info from him, like his name and what he wanted to be.

" so mr jotaro i think the little chica asked you a question " the man said while glaring at him.

The man's body and face reminded jotaro of both a burn victim and a ghoul from fallout.

And it looked like the man noticed what he was thinking, and spoke in a pretty pissed mexican/russian accent.

" look i know i looked like a burn victim and a ghoul from fallout, but I'm fine with that but it still hurts" the man said with jotaro apologizing for the comment.

" okay so since i told you my name what are yours " jotaro asked to break the bad vibes.

" my name is mishka and the little girl is sayuri, we found you on the bench in the park coughing up blood, what the fuck happened to you " mishka responded to jotaro's question.

" i got into a fight with my grandpa and ran away " jotaro replied.

Well it wasn't completely the truth but it wasn't a lie either.

(Okay cliffhanger here and sorry if this story chapter is all over the place my brain will not work for me)