The New Crusaders

(Okay brain work with me here)

Brain: yeah good luck on that

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

So after that embarrassing moment, jotaro and the woman were in the kitchen.

(Kitchen down below)

" how rude of me to not introduce myself, my name is hala and you are " hala asked, while getting some tea

" jotaro " was jotaro's reply, his hands holding on to the cup.

This was so freaking awkward and mishka was laughing at this moment.

Finally they were alone, and hala asked about jotaro's backstory and the moment where he was no longer a kujo or a joestar.

So jotaro told her everything, even the bloody battle with dio.

And the moment whete he and his grandfather got into a massive fight and his grandfather saying that he is no longer a member of the family and the stardust crusaders.

Reliving those moments was too much, and soon jotaro started to cry.

Big fat tears were falling down his face and onto the floor.

Soon he felt arms being wrapped around him in a comforting manner.

" dude your safe now " he heard mishka say.

" your grandpa will never hurt you again mr jotaro we promise " he heard sayuri say, she was too pure for this world.

Of course anubis couldn't say anything cause he was mute, but the head pats that anubis gave him was enough for him.

And there was antonín and hala.

" your grandpa is a motherfucking asshole, you won't be around him i do so decree " was antonín's response.

" and i will make sure they fucking regret the day they hurt you boo " he heard hala whisper.

(Sayuri didn't hear the cuss words)

So after that they had dinner (it was dinner time).

They had macaroni and cheese with green beans and mashed potatoes with gravy.

And so after helping hala with the dishes they all went to bed.

Hala refused to let jotaro sleep on the couch so they shared a bed.

He got dressed into his dolphin patterned pjs while hala got into her snake patterned pjs.

As he snuggled into the warm blankets, he was out like a light.

And for once he didn't have those nightmares, infact this dream was awesome.

☆The dream☆ 

He was batting dio again alone with no help in sight.