Found Out

Brain: so since oldseph is innocent, let's see how they react to jotaro being in another crusaders group

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

How long did it take the crusaders and holly to find jotaro ?

Oh only a month or two.

They looked everywhere for him, and finally tracked down his location to this town.

It was very far away from jotaro's hometown.

And so they spent every second looking for him so oldseph can apologize for beating the shit of him and tell him about the stand that infected him with a mist that made him do it.

But their hopes of finding him were starting to dwindle.

That was until this day.

They were eating at a wendy's, when they saw a enemy stand and stand user start terrorizing everyone and the buildings surrounding them.

They were gonna jump in and send in their stands, but then the enemy stand user was screaming.

A huge hole was in the middle of their hand, and they saw a soldier looking stand holding a rifle and the stand user next to the gun wielding stand.

" well done court guard ! He won't be able to stand any longer " they heard the stand user say to their stand who they now know was court guard.

And the stand responded back.

" well antonín he won't be doing anything after i blast the limbs off, that's how the vaults kill the enemies in fallout " court guard responded to his stand user who they know now as antonín.

Soon the enemy stand (which looked like a minotaur that had the legs of a sagittarius) attacked and antonín and court guard dodged, and a sharp rock spear stabbed the left leg of the minotaur, both the enemy stand and stand user screamed bloody murder.

Another stand came in, a deer made from the forest and from the neck out came the stand user, who was mishka that antonín thanked for the save.

" and that's how to slow them down " mishka said as his stand nuzzled antonín's face.

The minotaur then shot a arrow back but was blocked by a large card that exploded giving it a bad burn.

Court guard was no longer court guard, it was now court jester.

" and this rpg battle sucks ! I hate random encounters " court jester said as the expression on his face turned to the sad drama mask.

Soon the minotaur tossed court jester and antonín in the air (they did a flip) and was gonna fire another arrow when a large ram slammed it's skull into the minotaur's side thus causing the arrow to evaporate.

The stand user got out of the stand, dusting off her sweater.

" sayuri that was dangerous for you and your stand eternal dream " mishka said as his face contorts into worry.

" well we do need to grind for exp and sorry mishka i couldn't let antonín or court jester get hurt " sayuri said as her stand stuck their tongue out at mishka.

The minotaur was getting pissed, so they slammed mishka and his stand forest deer down hard,  causing his stand to roar in pain and mishka to grunt in pain as his ribs bruised.

A huge reptile then grabbed the minotaur's horns and ripped them off and use them to stab the minotaur in the male tits.

The huge reptile's stand user known as hala 

" i think this rpg and fallout talk is getting out of hand " hala said as she helped mishka and his stand up.

The minotaur roared in pain as a egyptian ax cut it's left arm off.

The stand who threw the ax was a stand called anubis.

" that was overkill anubis but nice throw " antonín said as anubis smiled with his tongue sticking out.

So the stardust crusaders watched as the stands and their users battle the minotaur, until hala said a name that made them go wide eye.

" now jotaro ! You and star platinum have the finishing blow " hala shouted as jotaro and his stand star platinum finished the enemy stand and stand user.

They watched as jotaro and the other people cheered and hugged each other.

" that stand was no match for the crystal crusaders " sayuri said, she was hugging jotaro's side.

Wait what !?!? Jotaro was in another crusaders group !?!

Oh dear god this was breaking their hearts into a billion pieces.

" well we worked in synch and now let's celebrate " jotaro said as they recalled their stands, except anubis cause he was a human turned stand.

They watched as jotaro left with the group, and small glance made him go wide eye.

The crusaders and oldseph and his mom is here.

He has been found out

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Brain: wr can not write battle scenes well

Enjoy it and let me know what you think