Calendar Gift

Brain: a bonus chapter as thanks for reading this book

Also check out the ideas in the idea book

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was Christmas, and the joestars were celebrating it with hala and her group.

Hala was wearing a rich deep red turtleneck sweater and black pants with dark green socks, to fit the Christmas theme.

Oldseph was wearing a reindeer antler headband (so was polnareff and avdol and anubis and mishka) and was sipping eggnog.

Everyone got some great gifts, but hala had a special one for jotaro.

He opened it and it was a calendar of her in various outfits and backgrounds, he was hoping his birthday month was at least good.

Oh it was, it really was.

The month that he was born in had hala in a dark blue swimsuit that showed a lot of skin and left barley anything to the imagination, she was at the beach with two seagulls fighting over a sandwich in the background with her hair in a sexy ponytail.

His face was so red and his nose was bleeding, and oldseph barley got a look at it before jotaro punched him away from it and fell backwards on the ground.

Polnareff only saw the picture for a half a second before jotaro closed it.

" why wad she naked " polnareff innocently asked as he munched on a christmas tree cookie.

" I'll tell you when your older " kakyoin said as he sipped some eggnog while the reindeer nose clinked against the rim of the glass.

So for the rest of Christmas they ate and talked and opened presents and had a wonderful time.

Hala got her group in the car, with antonín having a triumphant smile on his face.

" okay so you kissed oldseph multiple times under the mistletoe, quit looking smug about it " hala muttered as jotaro got into the car, his face still red from embarrassment.

" it was worth it, i even got to deep kiss him " he muttered back as he buckled up.

As they drove jotaro looked at her, she only glanced at him with a flirty smile on her face.

" why did you give me that and why did you make that pose in that outfit on my birthday month " he spoke to her with the blush still on his face. 

" well i had to do something special on that month for you jojo, besides it can help you when you spend days away from me " she replied as she finally pulled up to her house.

After getting everyone in the house, hala drove to drop jotaro off at his house.

" so what did you get me " hala asked him, he was too cute with that blush. 

He muttered and handed her a thin wrapped box, telling her to open it when she gets home.

Oh she will, so aftet that she was now in her bedroom opening the box like a mad man.

The gift was a calendar of jotaro in different poses, with her month having him naked with only a thin white cloth to cover his junk and was in a sexy draw me like one of your french girls pose.

" touche jojo touche " she muttered as her nose bled faster than Niagara Falls.

(Meanwhile with kakyoin and polnareff and avdol)

Avdol was sleeping on the counch, highly drunk off the eggnog.

Kakyoin and polnareff was in the bedroom, with kakyoin handing him a small grern box with a yellow bow. 

He looked away, blushing really hard as he heard the box being opened. 

Polnareff pulled out a pair of soft red handcuffs, his brain was racking for a answer when it hit him hard.

His face blushed mega hard as he got kakyoin to face him by gently cupping his face with his hands.

" awww you wanted to spice up our "time" did you " polnareff asked as kakyoin nodded, his blush increasing a little bit.

" well what are you wanting for ? i wanna try them out " polnareff told him as kakyoin took off his jacket and shirt, his blush increasing every minute.

Soon the cuffs were securely placed on kakyoin's wrists, with polnareff pulling him closer and deep french kissing him as kakyoin moaned in ecstasy.

(With avdol)

He was slowly getting up to get some pain pills for his head when he heard a bed squeaking rapidly as he heard polnareff and kakyoin moaning and saying each other's names.

" damn i can't even have a moment's peace with them fucking like rabbits up there " he quietly said to himself as he sat back down on the couch to watch some late night christmas specials.

He then heard both of them scream their names as the bed squeaked for the last time as he heard them panting.

Soon snores were heard in the house, finally some peace and quiet.

" merry Christmas " avdol softly said as he fell asleep.

(The end)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Brain: i ship polnareff and kakyoin together