Reveal Your Backstory

(I'm kinda addicted to sad fics)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

So after mishka and sayuri's visit, jotaro went back to bed dreaming of the ocean.

They kept visiting him everyday with them trying to pry more out of him.

Till finally he recovered enough to get of the hospital, and soon he saw a car pull up.

He couldn't tell if it was a Hyundai or Honda, but the windows rolled down and mishka was shown to be driving the car while sayuri was in the backseat holding a orange plushie.

" get in jojo, we are taking you to our house " said mishka kinda loudly over the radio that was playing some daft punk.

So jotaro got in the front passenger seat and closed the door and buckled in.

And the car drove off, mishka turned down the radio.

" well you better be thanking sayuri cause she convinced the Señorita we live with to give you a place to stay " mishka told him as he drove on the street with barley any cars or other vehicles on the road.

Jotaro turned to look at sayuri who had a innocent smile on her face.

" yeah miss was very interested when i told her about you, she wants to know you better " was sayuri's reply to jotaro's questioning look.

" great you already got me a date " was jotaro's reply as he laid his head down on the window.

(Timeskip)

As the car arrived at a nice looking two story house, jotaro saw a tall dog standing on the front porch.

" that's Anubis, he is a human turned stand and he's mute " mishka said as the car stopped in a garage.

The car was turned off and all of them unbuckled and exited the car and shut the doors behind them.

They approached the front porch and the dog started to bear it's teeth at jotaro.

" anubis calm down ! this is the guy we told you about " sayuri said the first part while mishka said the rest.

Anubis calmed down and allowed them to go inside.

After leaving their shoes at the door jotaro went to sit down on a red velvet couch.

Soon sayuri brought in miss, and jotaro was speechless.

The woman was gorgeous !

' boner not now please ' he thought to himself as he stared at her.

The woman was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with black pants and socks that kinda blended in with the pants.

" well is that a gun in your pocket or you just happy to see her " mishka commented as jotaro noticed the beginning pitched tent.

Luckily sayuri was in her room playing with her plushies.

' FFFFFFFFFFUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK ' He internally screamed in his head.

(The reveal backstory will be in the next chapter)