Taxes (Solangelo)

(A/n i APOLLOgise this oneshot will be short and is entierly based on the meme above, its one of my favourite sonlangelo memes)

Nico pov
Nico and will are 15 years old in this

"Shirt. where is my good shirt." I mumble to myself franticly looking for the only shirt I own acceptable to wear on a date. "Frickin frack" I say looking under the black bedsheets. Oh there it is. I pick up the black and grey plaid long sleeve shirt doing up the buttons twice cus I messed up the first time. I slip on some surprisingly unripped skinny jeans and a black checkered belt hidden under my shirt.

My date with will is in two hours but I'm really nervous, I have no idea how people have dates these days and I really don't wanna mess up. Who better to get dating advice from than my little sister.

I go outside of the gloomy Hades cabin only to be blinded by the afternoon sun so I walk back inside my cabin and pick up a black pair of sunglasses. I jog over to were hazel said she would be with frank in the strawberry fields. "Hazel I need dating advice" I say once I got to her.

"Dating you're going on a date?" She asks with a huge grin on her face. "With who?"

"Yeah with Will we convinced Chiron to let us go to earls and I've never been on a date, I have no idea what to do." I ramble starting to panic "I just don't wanna fuck it up"

"Relax Nico just act mature you got this" Hazel calms me down.

"Yeah, ok, alright, mature I can do that" I repeat to myself. "Nico di Angelo the maturest man alive"

Later in the evening, I meet will at the camp borders.

"Hey" he calls out "you look nice". I smile up at him.

"Thanks you do too" I reply "hold my hand so I can poof us to the restaurant" I extend my pale palm towards him. "Leggo".

We slowly slip in the shadows and badabing badaboom we reappear in front of the restaurant.

My palms were getting a bit clammy and I didn't really know how to start the conversation. "So what do you do for fun" Will shook me out of my thoughts.

"Taxes"

(A/n waddya think?)