Chapter 4: Christmas night

His apartment was close by in the Charlottenburg district. We walked through the streets of Berlin hand in hand. I grasped him tightly as if to remind myself that this really was happening. As we walked under the Christmas lights, my heart thumped in my chest, and my skin tingled with anticipation. I was going to have a hot guy's dick inside me, and I couldn't wait. Finally, we reached Jack's apartment building, and he unlocked the door to the complex.

"What floor is your apartment on?" I asked.

"Third floor," he said.

I looked at the 'out of order' sign on the lift, then tugged his hand and quickly pulled him up the stairs. I was probably coming across as a bit desperate, but I was simply too horny to care.

Jack's apartment was neat, modern, and clean. As we entered the living room, he offered me a drink, but I declined. I wasn't there to chat, I was there for sex, and I was far too horny to delay proceedings even by a minute. I pulled off my jacket, dragged him over to the couch, and sat him down next to me. Immediately, I shifted my body around, brought my face close to his, and slipped my tongue into his mouth. As we sat next to each other, making out, I began to feel and caress the muscles of his strong arms. I mewled in excitement, and my arousal dialed ever higher. God, he felt good.

I quickly became too aroused just to kiss, so I tried to drag him on top of me, but he resisted, remaining upright, and pulled back. I gasped as our lips parted, and wondered what was wrong. Fortunately, his expression reassured me that things were still, in fact, very right. He held me around the waist and looked at me with a predatory, masculine passion.

"You are so fucking gorgeous," he said, as his chest rose and fell. "I want to taste every last inch of you."

I curled my lips into my mouth and nodded. I wanted him to start tasting me that instant. His eyes traveled over me: my thighs, my crotch, my tits, and my face. His throat released little grunts of appreciation, and his erection stood stiff and ready, elevating the fabric of his jeans.

 "Just take me," I said.

He leaned forward again and rested his forehead on mine. He removed one of his hands from my waist, and ran it through my hair, making me gasp and shudder.

"Oh, I'm going to take you, Elfi," he said. "But I'm going to take my time. I'm going to savor you. We have all night, and you're way too delicious to waste on a quick fuck.

"I panted. I wasn't sure I could handle much of a wait.

He cupped my face and kissed me again. My toes curled in my boots. I tried to kiss him hard and fast, but he kept it maddeningly, slow and deliberate. It was teasing, it was torture, and it was incredible.

As we made out, I moaned as his big hands explored my body: gently caressing my bare thighs, running his hands over my breasts through my vest top, and squeezing my bare arms. As he touched me, my body yearned for more. I thrust myself toward him with uncontainable lust. He was treating me like a piece of chocolate slowly melting in his mouth, but I was desperate to munch down immediately.

"Put your dick inside me," I whispered.

"Oh, I will," he said. "But good things come to those who wait."

He began to trace his fingers around the edges of my clothing, leaving little trails of fire across my skin. First, along my thin, exposed strip of midriff, then around my thighs, just under the hem of my little skirt. The sensation forced yet more gasps from my lips.

He lifted me slightly and shifted my body around until I was straddling him as he sat, with my knees and shins resting either side of him. I couldn't help myself but grind against him. Jack's cock stood erect. I could feel it poking up through his jeans and pressing between my legs, right where mine was tucked back and throbbing in my panties. It felt almost like torture as my dick struggled for release, pathetically straining against the material. Pulses of pre-cum were dripping liberally from my tip. The bottom of my panties felt wet and slick all over again. There was going to be a stain, but fuck it, I needed him now...