One Night Stands

"Oh my god," Calum says, in complete shock. I laugh.
"I'm not THAT good, but I still love singing," I say, smiling at Ash. When we were smaller we would always sing together.
"You are good!" Ellie says from my phone. I laugh-almost forgot she was there.
"Yeah, Aurora," Luke says."That was absolutely breathtaking." He says, making me smile happily.
"Nah. Anyways, I've got a bunch of homework-I should head home." I say, making them pout.
"Aww, but sis you didn't get to see the special song I wrote for you!" Ash whines. I beam at him.
"Awh, Ashy!" I squeal. "You wrote me a song?!" I walk over to him and give him a quick hug. "I love you, but you can show me tomorrow-bye!" I say, grabbing my phone and running out of the house.
I quickly call a cab and wait on the curb, hanging up on Ellie.

Ellie: aw rood! ;(
Aurora: EHMEGED YOU TOTALLY LOVE MICHAEL ARGHHHHHH
Ellie: shut up! He's cute :)
Aurora: omg u were literally talking the whole time I was singing. My heart doe!!
Ellie: ew stop 'doe'. Like don't. DO NOT!
Aurora: 😒
Ellie: and omg u called dibs on Luke! He's so prettyyyyy and cal and him are so into u!
Aurora: they aren't, we r like, bffs dude.
Ellie: haha I know ur doing sarcasm, Roary!
Aurora: okay I like them a lot... I like both of them tho;( what the frick am I supposed to do???
Ellie: go out on a date with both of them, see which one treats u better or if u like someone as a kisser better
Aurora: EHMEGED u r a genius thnk u😘😜☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Ellie: what can I say? 😉 I'm perfect!
Aurora: I facepalmed.
Ellie: rude. Gtg luv u roary💕
Aurora: I love u too😘💕
Ellie: bye ;(
Aurora: bai 😢😫😖
Tears streamed down my face, having to leave Ellie. I love her so much, and I miss her.
"Miss, are you coming?" A guy in a cab says. My head snaps up. I didn't notice him.
"One night stand got ya?" He asks. My eyebrows goes up.
"Why would you say that?" I ask, wiping my tears and climbing into the passenger seat.
"Well, I always pick up girls here that are crying-one night stands all the time. Calum is a real fvcking jerk." He says, shaking his head. "You should see them-they're broken, hurt."
I gasp. What the fvck?! Calum, one night stands?! He just fvcks you, and makes you leave? What an ass!
"You must have the wrong Calum..." I whisper, not being able to wrap my head around the whole thing. Sweet innocent Cal, only in it for sèx?
"Nope, Calum Hood, and his 'friends' Luke, Ashton, and Michael-this girl met all of them, but one day she told Calum she was a fan, and he had sèx with her and just... Mad her leave." He says. I gasp, once again shocked that he knows all these things when they probably don't even know him.
"How many girls do you pick up, mostly?" I ask.
"Probably at least twice a week..." He says.
"Oh my god..." I whisper.
"We're here," he says, pulling up into my driveway. I hand him the money and give him a smile.
"Here, have my number-if you happen to pick up a girl that's 'broken' in Cals house again, call/text me. I wanna know," I say. He gives me a smile. "Thanks," I whisper, still doubting him.
"No problem," he says. "If you ever need help from that arse, you can always talk to me," he says, handing me his card.
"Thank you," I whisper, completely thankful that I have someone who can look after me-like a big brother.
"Bye," he says, giving me one last smile before speeding off. I read the card.

Carlos Waters
Taxi Driver
Phone: 808 997 8694

I quickly stuff it into my purse, smiling to myself.
"Sweetie!" Mum calls from inside. I quickly sprint inside and give mum a quick hug before dropping my stuff onto the couch. She glares at me.
"Clean that up!" She shouts. I laugh.
"Okay, gosh mum," I say, grinning.
"Love ya," I say, kissing her on the cheek.
"Love you too, baby." She whispers, hugging me tightly.
"I love you so much mummy." I whisper back, again.

Words can't describe how much I love my mum.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey guys! What's ups?! Another update for another day;) next update will be on Friday in the story for a heads up;)

Love ya guys! Also thanks for 70+ reads! Amazing!! Luv ya guys, buh-bye!

xxBambi