Chapter 2: Back to today

" I had to, it was calling and guess what! It is a book from another world and different language that I don't seem too understand" clearly! So Vanessa has been up all night reading this piece of abandoned, long forgotten book of knowledge that makes no freaking sense!

   I snatch the book from her but in the process of taking from her the gems started to glow and Vanessa went haywire "ha it's glowing , it's glowing!"

Wow! This book has done a lot more brain damage than I thought! I release the book for a moment and the gems grew dim and started to look like the gems are entering themselves over and over again.

Thoughts tax through my head as I tried to figure out why the gems are fluctuating.

" Linsy honey what are you doing here?"

What is she doing here!

" what are you hiding?"

"Nothing" I cut in immediately before she's become suspicious or will she..." Okay" then she walks out, hmm if I had shown my mom the book she would either describe my past and future in 2 seconds or tear off the gems and sell them for money! Trust me my mom's crazy!

  My mum pops up to ask me if I'll clear Vanessa's room with her and my stupid mouth said yes, liam immediately brings the vacuum cleaner, brooms and mops with a ' devil has won' smile, well I've made my choice, time to get dirty!