chapter 23: it was just a dream

_________________#~#

🍟🍟🍟😷

(×_×)_____(×_×)______(×_×)

We unexpectedly landed at saphiral's new home that we never knew about, I really want all this to end I'm pissed, surprised, confused, angry, I'm a roller coaster of emotions right now, a young woman perks up between two walls and a big shadow follows. Brizzle. But It's not how I imagined we'd find him. Instead he's holding saphiral's arm and saphiral herself looks miserable.

"Great you caught her, now let's head back home, Mason get ready to restore my family's memory, ASAP" I say not giving a piece of shit to see if brizzle isn't hurt or anything like that.

"Where do you think you're going?" I stop in my tracks and make a turn to brizzle who has an evil glint in his eyes, I walk slowly towards him squinting my eyes in confusion.

"What do you mean, brizzle get your fat ass down here I'm really not in the mood I have a lot of catch-up to do on Netflix, ok whatever you wanna talk about well discuss it later" Sara laughs also walking away. If brizzle is acting possessed he should better stop cause this isn't the right time.

wait..five....four...three...two...one......

Now we are being held by the throat with saphiral's staff but In brizzles hands. Awkwaaaaard....

He drops saphiral on the floor and walks towards us with a smirk on his face. That sly little piece of shit better get me down before I turn ice blue.

" All this while I fooled the four of you and you never noticed, I am the evil mastermind here not her she's just a helper. You see..

Pls not the go over evil scheme speech

...I used you to get me access to the human world so I could take over the world in full and your boy here helped me, Mason."

Holy frap!?

" No that's not - true" he says between gasps, I don't believe, the monk I met earlier told me he almost sacrificed his life for his sister's freedom and almost killed me too but I'll let that pass, I'll die anyways, everybody does but not like this!?

" I believe you, what is wrong with you brizzle? This isn't you!" Vanessa manages to squeal out of her squeezed throat, isn't there another way of torture than chocking please someone tell me.

And then everything goes black. I can finally breath. I hear ruffles in the background, I strain my self to open my eyes. Everything's blurry and it finally clears, a pound in my head disrupts my thinking, I stand up trying to maintain my balance, I reach for my head and it stains with a bright red liquid, blood, it also stains my teeth, leaving a metallic taste. My vision clears as I squint my eyes, I see..... Vanessa being slammed into a tree, then..... Sara lying lifelessly on the ground, brizzle fighting saphiral or vice versa, Mason... Mason...I scan the area for Mason, he's uhm?? Then someone pulls me into the bushes or a rock, my brain is messed up..

Mason you found him!!

Tsk tsk no! He found me! Or did he!?

He looks...weak.. wow! First time.

He stared at me confused and touched my bleeding head and I winced.

"Sorry"

He stood up and grabbed a rod and threw it at something and everything went silent, and he was gone again. What the frick!? I stood up and I saw brizzle pinning Mason to the ground with a rod in his hand and blood seeping out of his head, all I see is red. The clouds rumble in response to the anger building in me, a red lightning streaks across the sky, wow great timing, i sight a really useful hammer and I run to it, it looks bigger than expected, I carry it, it's surprisingly light. but I insisted in pulling it on the floor, I walk towards brizzle, I guess I just have to kill someone, with all my strength, I shout releasing all the stress, and slam the God damned thing on his back, he screams in pain and turns to me, I drop the hammer and take a step back, he looks like mad raccoon. Mason scurries away to look for the others....maybe. brizzle runs to me and I don't know I just don't move he pounces on me before my brain can process what's going on. Brizzle roars on me, splattering drops of spit on my face.