Chapter 11: Queen saphiral

Mason

I walk down to linsy's two week after what happened I'm scared she might reject or not wanting to talk to me anymore, Maybe I should just turn back it's not to late to come back another day.

       It will be late if she falls into another meeting with the gods

      Would you zip it, she isn't falling into another coma!?

       I've said mine

God why this kind of mind? What will I do, what should I say! Oh jeez I'm freaking out!

KNOCK! KNOCK!! KNOCK!!!

Ok this is it, I'm standing in front of a huge gate with golden designs carved on it, I walk to the golden designed door beside the gate again waiting for a response, I'm about to knock again then Vanessa opens the door, shoots me a dirty look,  i cringe at her expression.

    Kid, this is the end!

"She went for a check up, come back never"

"Wait!" She holds the door preventing it from slamming at my face she gives me an uncertain look.

"Come in" sighing and waving me Inside, the compound of her home is like heaven, I was greeted by Flowers of different kinds blooming happily, a Mercedes Benz is parked not far from a patch of garden, under the shades of a palm tree, a 2014 venza model, black in colour right next to it, this car is do slick and really expensive jeez! But the house itself is something really big I could get my whole family in there and there's still room for ten more, it's cream in colour making the pillars  not so outstanding, Vanessa leads me Inside pushing the double doors leading to the living room, their home is really nice, well furnished living room with a chandelier hovering over the centre table with a huge plasma Samsung TV with double bass speakers attached to the wall, I turn to the kitchen not to far from the dining room it's designed with cream colored cabinets in the wall it's like your dream home, a small boy runs down the stairs hugging Vanessa and stared up at me.

"Is this linsy's boyfriend?" what in the depths of hell is he talking about!

"What are you talking about?"she looks at him like a warning. He ignores and turns to me, I feel like squishing his cheeks and flapping them cause they seem soft and fluffy.

"Liam, Liam Harper" he puts his hand out to offer me a hand shake I shake him and he smiles at me and runs out side, seeing him through the glass wall leading to the backyard. Her house is huge! Vanessa leads me upstairs to her room it's not as girly as I thought it would be, there is a picture of Shawn Mendes on the wall and not far from her bed a punching bag hanging from the ceiling.

"Sit down" she points to the floor, I stare at her, pointing to her chair tucked under her desk, she nods...no

"Oh come on please??"

"Charger! - I'm sorry"

"It's okay I deserve the name"I lie on the floor after  moments of silence, looking at her ceiling then at Shawn Mendes poster.

"You like him?"

"What?! Hell no, I rarely see cute faces that's why"

"Hey!"

"Uh please, your not any better" pfft! like you'll ever get a boyfriend with that Coco pops curly hair of yours!

"Where are your parents?"

"They followed linsy for check up and to collect some fancy gloves" she stands up and out the room I follow her as the slides down the railing of her staircase and into the kitchen.