Working with Blossoming Fragrance's competitor, Heavenly Aroma

Jingyi opened the box, opening it to reveal beautifully made buns that were slight fragrant of sesame oil. "Gang-Hai, if you're hungry." Jingyi gave a bun to Gang-Hai who happily received the bun before devouring it in a few bites, "You know with your eagerness to eat anything that comes in your way, I could potentially poison you and you wouldn't even know." Jingyi smiles coyly, similar to her mother's foxy smile.

Gang-Hai's mouth dropped, shocked, "Are they?" He was desperately hungry but he was afraid Jingyi had actually put something in the buns. Gang-Hai was about to discontinue eating the delicious buns but Lan He shoves Gang-Hai's bun into his mouth, who gladly continued to eat. Gang-Hai didn't care at this point, or he wanted to do was to satisfy his unending hunger from helping Li Qiang all the time with his paperwork.

"No, If there were any, you would have dropped dead by now." Lan He's eye twitched with annoyance at Gang-Hai's negligent ways of taking care of himself, which would often mean that the group would have to take constant trips to food stalls, "Honestly, if you know you would be hungry at least pack some snacks with you."

Gang-Hai nonchalantly continued to eat the bun with gusto, "Jingyi, where did you get these buns?" Gang-Hai continue to take the buns from the box and eating them, "Can you tell me which shop you got it from?" Gang-Hai questioned as he would eat more of these buns in the future while he would work.

Jingyi started to get nervous about revealing the bun maker's identity who was Fangsu, but nevertheless, Jingyi revealed that the person who made it was Fangsu. Gang-Hai ceased eating the buns, but it was tempting to continue eating them, "Chen Fangsu?" Gang-Hai inquired nervously. Which Jingyi nodded confirming Gang-Hai question.

All of them were awkward about the situation with Fangsu, especially the boys who were the main culprits. Jingyi huffed annoyed at the boys, "For god sakes, just eat the buns!"

——-

Due to the invitation of the Empress Dowager, which was quite unexpected. Fangsu now had to quickly decide which type of gift to bring along with her in a few days. Aromatic dew? No, she already gifted that. Hand cream? She had also gifted that. Royals with their vast wealth were not lacking in anything so it was difficult to decide on a gift. Fangsu rummaged through the drawers to look at any of the items that she possessed; dried flowers, some old fabric, paintbrushes, medicine and dried lychee treats from the last summer.

Fangsu entered her grandpa's study looking through the drawers of dried tea leaves, that her grandpa is quite fond of drinking, Red Robe Oolong Tea, which is characterised by sweet aroma, a unique woodsy character and fruity muscatel tones. It has a robust taste, but generally no bitterness. But, Fangsu would have to ask permission to take some of his beloved tea leaves. The door of the study swung open with a great force, followed by heavy footsteps, "I can't believe the nerve of that cunning man," Fangsu's grandpa sat on his chair, releasing a long heavy breath of exhaustion.

Fangsu closed the drawer, grabbing a jug filled with water, pouring the contents into the plants that inhabited this study room, "May I ask you who angered you this time?" Fangsu poured the last of the few drops of water onto an Aloe Vera plant that was slightly weak in vitality. Releasing a bit of Qi, Fangsu gave the plant energy to continue to live. Though her ability to cultivate was null to a great extent, she still could utilise a small portion of Qi.

Fangsu's grandpa released a heavy long breath, "The tea house, Heavenly Aroma, opposite us has been beginning to suppress us by using the Ghost Songstress rumour to gain more customer,"  The drop in income flow has been stagnating or worst declining for Blossoming Fragrance, and this was especially unfavourable as the owner of Blossoming Fragrance, he still need to care about the employee's salaries.