HOME::

a few whispered words, a few quiet laughs, a few smiles and a few waves was all that baekhyun ever wanted. he existed to make others happy. to hold other's hands. to get them through tough times. though silent, his natural puppy dog eyes spoke words that no one could say. all the 'i love you's to ever exist, all the 'youre perfect's to ever be thought, all hid in his sparkly, dark brown irises.

although silent, byun baekhyun was known at his school. he was trendy, he was popular, and most importantly... he had won prom king two years in a row. people who didn't go to his school would have asked why. why did this silent boy win prom king both junior and senior year?

the answer was simple, actually. byun baekhyun was a helper.

he helped people with homework. with relationship issues; with life. people trusted him, although he didnt necessarily trust them. he was just happy that they were all happy at the end of the day.

soon enough though, school ended. baekhyun quickly stopped interacting. he didnt text, he didnt write, he didnt hang out with anyone. he wasn't depressed. he was content.

there was nothing more for the dark haired boy to do but live. baekhyun quickly quit his job at the craft store down the street, collected his savings and moved out. with supportive parents and no one to tell him no, the silent boy moved far away.

baekhyuns parents did help, of course. they agreed to help with money, as long as he came to visit at least once a year. they had money and were willing, so the boy agreed after some arguing.

he wouldve visited anyways, did they not understand?

SONG INSPO:: life, oh life - #1 dads
"i was singing
                      everyday"

edited