FINAL::

baekhyun left his animals in the care of a babysitter while he went to go visit his parents like he promised. at the time, he had completely skimmed over the fact that the cashier he was so infatuated with could be worried that he didnt show up. but once he returned it became all too obvious.

to say sorry, the boy came up with a plan in no time. and he added a pink cheesecloth and a homemade sticker just to prove how sorry he was. but to be honest he had no clue why he cared so much.

as he wrapped up some fresh strawberries in the cheesecloth and grabbed a piece of paper to write a note on, baekhyun hummed to himself for once. a sighting like this was rare, but not special, as it was in fact just humming after all. he scribbled in korean this time, not really caring if the cashier would be able to read it or not.

once baekhyun successfully arrived at the grocery store and locked the doors to his jeep, he skipped his way to the counter instead of picking up anything. after all, he wasnt here to buy food.

setting the cheesecloth and note down in front of the taller, baekhyun sent the young male a smile.

and giraffe boy spoke, "the names chanyeol."

"the na- the name's baek-baekhyun." he stuttered. "but, but u-you know tha- that alre-ready, d-don't you?" he continued before swiftly leaving the store.

walls had fallen down for a boy byun baekhyun barely knew. and his name was park chanyeol.

SONG INSPO:: show and tell - melanie martinez
"buy and sell,
            like im a product of society."

edited