ORANGES::

chanyeol began to dig at the silent boy as soon as he caught intrest.

he tried to be working at the register everytime puppy boy came. he tried to get him to speak. he tried so many things. but in the end all park could figure out for sure was that puppy boy owned animals and he liked oranges.

why puppy boy? because after a few weeks of prying he noticed those huge eyes. eyes that naturally rested like he was begging. and although silent, he breathed rather loud. like a puppy who finally ran out of energy.

so, therefore, chanyeol referred to the other as puppy boy.

after a couple months of prying and prying, chanyeol finally got something. puppy boy smiled at him. and though it was only half a second long, he knew it was genuine. 

and then it started happening more. puppy boy would smile bigger and longer. his eyes would crinkle and crooked teeth would show. he looked like a farm boy, chanyeol soon decided, as puppy boy was often seen wearing overalls and a sweater. he had dirty sleeves and sometimes even cheeks. so the giant silently obsessed.

he found puppy boys outfits adorable, and his silence even more so. maybe they would never be anything more than acquaintances, but chanyeol really didnt mind that fact. as long as puppy boy kept coming back and giving him that cute little smile.

SONG INSPO:: soldier, poet, king - the oh hellos
"he will slay you with his tongue,
                                       o lei o lai o lord."

edited