Introduction part 2

bold = AN
(y/n) = your name
(y/f/n) = your full name
(y/p) = your pronouns
(y/g) = your gender(girl or boy)
(e/c) = your eye color
(y/s/m) = your social media
italic font = thinking

KEEP IN MIND: when I say (y/p), it could mean she/he, her/him, she's/he's, hers/his, She'll/he'll etc. AND WHEN I SAY (y/n), let's say for example, your name is Ashley, it could mean Ashley, Ashley's, Ashleys, Ashleys's

=====

Andy's pov
After finishing up the meet and greet, Jinxx and I decided to go out to order some pizza, while the rest of the Brides went back to Jake's house. "Um, can I have 4 extra large pepperoni pies?" I asked.

"Sure." the waiter responded. "Hey! Wait a second... Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Umm...maybe? My name is Andy Biersack, or Andy Black as you may know me. I also went by Andy Sixx for a period of time." I responded.

"OH! That's where I know you from. My son won't stop talking about you and how you turned him gay. He was right. About your eyes. They really are more beautiful than the Niagara Falls."

I couldn't help but to blush about that. I love my fans. "Hey, would you like a picture? To send to your son?"

"Really? He would love that. Thank you so much Andy!" And with that, he gave me his phone. I took a couple selfies and gave the waiter back their phone. phone.

=====AN- haha those are the selfies Andy took incase you couldn't tell=====QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK I turned to Jinxx as I said, "Shit man my phone's ringing

=====
AN- haha those are the selfies Andy took incase you couldn't tell
=====
QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK I turned to Jinxx as I said, "Shit man my phone's ringing. I better take this." He nods okay and I walk outside, bumping into... My fan. The one that was at my meet and greet. I think (y/p) said (y/p) name was uhh (y/n). I looked into (y/p) eyes as (y/p) looks into mine. Those (e/c) eyes ... I ended my phone call and started to talk to (y/p).

(y/n) pov
Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. Andrew Dennis Biersack just bumped into me... I just bumped into Andrew Dennis Biersack... I look into his eyes as he looks into mine. Those icy blue eyes... "Uhh... Hi." I said, as he put his phone away. He ended his phone call. Oh My God. HE ENDED HIS PHONE CALL FOR ME!!! A million thoughts were racing through my head.

"Twice in one day huh?" He asked.

"Yea haha. Maybe it really was meant to be." I could hear him laughing heartedly.

"Yea, Maybe. Would you like a picture by any chance?" He asked me.

"OHMYGOD YES! YES! YES! A MILLION TIMES YES!!!" I leaned in close to him and hugged him as he took a photo of us together. I giggled, "And would you, by any chance, like a picture with me?"

he laughed that sexy laugh again as he said "Of course (y/n)."

He remembered me. He remembered my name. Ohmygod. It really is true love. I took his phone and slyly inserted my contact information, and clicked 'take photo'. "Ready?" I asked him, giggling. I couldn't believe I was about to do this. After he responded with a yes, and grinned from ear to ear, I took the photo of us together and gave him his phone back. Oh my god. I gave him my number. I hope he texts me.

Andy's pov
I looked at my phone, and saw that (y/p) gave me (y/p) phone number. I chuckled. I guess (y/p) really does think it's meant to be. I'm gonna text (y/n) later. I'm sure (y/p) love that.