Introduction part 5

AN: I really hope you guys like this :)
bold = AN
(y/n) = your name
(y/f/n) = your full name
(y/p) = your pronouns
(y/g) = your gender(girl or boy)
(e/c) = your eye color
(y/s/m) = your social media
italic font = thinking

KEEP IN MIND: when I say (y/p), it could mean she/he, her/him, she's/he's, hers/his, She'll/he'll etc. AND WHEN I SAY (y/n), let's say for example, your name is Ashley, it could mean Ashley, Ashley's, Ashleys, Ashleys's

=====

(y/n) pov
We talk as we walk, and soon enough, we get to his block. His house is the richest, fanciest house on the neighborhood. Not that I expected any different. "Welcome to my humble abode." He tells me, as we gaze into each others eyes.

"Sir!" I said, "Sir! your 'abode' is anything but 'humble'"

He starts laughing that deep, sexy laugh of his. Oh god how I wish he were mine. "Here, follow me to the study, where we can work on our rules."

"In a second. Do you have a bathroom I could use?" I asked, not knowing how much longer I could hold it in.

"Down the hall, last door on the right." He informs me.

I headed to his bathroom. I got hornier and hornier by the second and as I ran into the bathroom, I locked the door. I started to masturbate. At first, I was only moaning softly, barely more than heavy breathing. Then, my moans got louder, and louder, until soon enough, I was moaning his name, really loudly. He could probably hear me but I didn't care. "Andy!" I moaned, "OH! ANDY!"

All of a sudden, I heard a knock on the door, FUCK! I thought, FUCK!!! HE HEARD ME! I DIDN'T MEAN WHAT I SAID ABOUT NOT CARING. I CARE. I CARE A LOT. FUCK. "Hey uh (y/n), are you alright in there? Cause I can hear you screaming my name from all the way in the study!"

I unlocked the door, my face redder than a firetruck, and stood there, half naked. "I'm okay." I said, looking down at the floor. I really didn't wanna face him right now.

"Well, as your Daddy, I was going to make one of my rules no sexy time without Daddy and it uhh... well it looks like you were having some sexy time in there."

I start to blush. My cheeks turn to an even darker shade of red, "So... Whats the punishment Daddy?"

He starts to unbuckle his pants and I look at his length thinking, Holy fucking shit. It's so BIG! It's got to be at least 10 inches... maybe even eleven... "Suck on it." Oh my god. My fantasies... they've come true... "I said, suck on it." He took my head, and began pushing it up and down, over, and over, and over, again, and again, and again. He came in my mouth. It tasted sooo good. better than all my other Daddy's. He then took his hand and made his way up my thighs, making me feel this immense amount of pleasure as he grabbed me and brought is face close.

After we were done, he led me into the study and showed me what he had worked on so far. I turned over to kiss him, and I could still taste me on his lips, just as he could taste himself on mine.

We worked for hours and in the end, this is what we had come up with:

Andy's pov

Andy's pov

I watched (y/n) reaction as we came up with the rules. (y/p) had been over for HOURS! I didn't want (y/p) to go. I wanted (y/p) to stay. Oh my god. (y/p) so hot. I wanna shove myself inside of (y,p) and make (y/p) insides turn to mush. "Wait!" I start, just as (y/p) starts to get up. "Would you maybe wanna... hang out sometime?"

(y/p) laughs as (y/p) says, "Of course! You're my daddy. I have to live with you! I was just going to the bathroom." I gave (y/p) a look, a smile tugging at my lips. "The ACTUAL bathroom." (y/p) says, rolling (y/p) eyes. Oh god. How am I going to explain this to the rest of the Brides? Like... 'Hey guys whats up? Oh (y/n)? Yea, (y/p) was at the meet and greet. Haha, yea Jinxx! I did see (y/p) again outside the pizza shop. Why is (y/p) here? Oh, funny story about that is uh... well uh... (y/p) introduced me to this lifestyle. It's called DDLG. Basically, I am now (y/n) father. I can't let (y/p) out of my sight, and I get to dictate (y/p) every move. It's great because I can punish (y/p) by spanking (y/p) or making (y/p) blow me. I haven't been doing this very long, but I'm enjoying it all ready.' Yea okay.

"Okay well... when are you going to be moving in? Because like... I have to tell the rest of the Brides and I ha-" I was cut off by the taste of (y/n) lips on mine. I could still taste myself, faintly, on (y/p) lips. I tasted good on (y/p) lips. Better than on any of my other partners in the past. Better than the Brides, that one time we got piss drunk and fucked each other. We all swore we would NEVER speak of that again.

"Right now." (y/n) said after eventually pulling apart.