Introduction part 6

AN: I really hope you guys like this :)
bold = AN
(y/n) = your name
(y/f/n) = your full name
(y/p) = your pronouns
(y/g) = your gender(girl or boy)
(e/c) = your eye color
(y/s/m) = your social media
italic font = thinking

KEEP IN MIND: when I say (y/p), it could mean she/he, her/him, she's/he's, hers/his, She'll/he'll etc. AND WHEN I SAY (y/n), let's say for example, your name is Ashley, it could mean Ashley, Ashley's, Ashleys, Ashleys's

=====

Andy's pov
"Do you need help?" I asked (y/p). I wanted to spend as much time with (y/p) as possible.

"No."

"I think," I started, "I think that you need help."

"I'm good Daddy. I know how to move in, I've done it a thousand times before!" Hmm. I thought, Forgetting the rules already? I could punish (y/p) for that

"Baby, did you forget the rules already? Number 6. Daddy's always right."

"Well what are you gonna do about it?" (y/p) asking me to punish (y/p). Well, maybe I'll do just that.

"Come here." I was thinking of what I could do to (y/p). So many options. I bent (y/p) over so (y/p) was on my floor, doggy style. I pulled (y/p) pants and underwear down. Oh god I'm so hard... this is what (y/p) does to me, and we've only known each other for 2 days! "I am going to spank you", I said thoughtfully, "and everytime I do... you are going to scream my name. Just like in the bathroom earlier."

I brought my hand up and then brought it down. "ANDY!" (y/p) yelled. I bet (y/p) enjoying this. I smirked. It hit hard. I could tell. I did it again. "ANDY!" I could feel myself getting harder by the second. Is this really all it takes to get me to bone? Spanking a Little, and having said Little scream my name? Guess so. I kept spanking (y/p) over and over again, until the pain was to much to take.

"Get up." I watched as (y/p) got up, started unbuckling my belt. (y/p) mouth was inches away from my stiff cock. It was throbbing. Itching to be used. (y/n) head bobbed up and down, taking down more of my length each time. (y/p) started licking my tip, and then continued sucking me until I couldn't help but groan. This feels so good. (y/n) is SO much better at this then anyone who's ever blowed me. You could say her blowing... blew me away. I chuckled at that, moaning louder and louder by the second until finally, I couldn't keep it in any longer. I busted inside, releasing the loudest groan of them all.

=====
AN- currently freaking out, as The Andy Show reposted my story from my fan account which means there is a very minuscule chance that Andy knows I exist 😁😁

=====AN- currently freaking out, as The Andy Show reposted my story from my fan account which means there is a very minuscule chance that Andy knows I exist 😁😁

=====

(y/n) pov
As Daddy helped me move in, I started thinking of the situation. I, (y/f/n) am Andy fucking Biersack's Little... it's not every day a fan gets to say something like that... I'm so happy... ahh. "So," he started, "would you like to go out for ice cream? As a celebration of you moving in."

To be honest, I'd rather fuck you till my insides turn to mush :)). "Actually, I just wanna hang out here the rest of the day."

"What would you like to do?" Fuck you till my guts turn to mush. Didn't we already establish this??

"Can we watch a movie? A scary movie?" While we watch it, I'm going to "get scared" and cuddle with you. Ahh I'm so excited.

Andy's pov
"Are you sure? Scary movies are for adults."

"I wanna watch American Satan."

"It's rated R... you're just a teenage teenager (haha see what I did there? Billie Joe is shook). You can't watch that..."

"Please Daddy?"

(y/p) probably wants to be punished... that's why (y/p) doing this. I can't... I've punished (y/p) enough today... If I give in to (y/n) every time (y/p) wants to break a rule... my dick will fall off from all this 'punishment'. It's not a punishment. Not to (y/n). (y/p) has been through this a hundred times. I really want to punish (y/p) but I can't... I mean... I don't want to set the expectations so that all we ever do is fuck. I want to get to KNOW (y/p), not just fuck (y/p) whenever (y/p) is in the mood, and ends up breaking one of my rules. "Okay." I respond.

As we near the end of my movie, (y/n) turns over to me and says, "I'm tired Daddy."

"Okay. Would you like to head up to my room?" I asked.

"Will you sleep with me?"

"Of course. After you take a bath." I kissed (y/p) on the forehead and carried (y/p) bridal style(yes, I know. 'bridal style' is a 'bride' thing, and 'brides' are females. I just couldn't think of another way to describe a father carrying his child to their bedroom or to the couch or whatever.) into the bathroom in my bedroom, and filled up the tub. Asking every now and then if the water was warm enough. Once (y/n) said yes, I took off (y/p) clothes, and got (y/n) in the tub. I started bathing (y/p). Admiring everything about (y/p) body. Everything about (y/p) was perfect. After I finished and (y/n), I handed (y/p) and got (y/p) some clothes. We went back into my room and we cuddled on the bed as we fell asleep.