1

AN: I really hope you guys like this :)
bold = AN
(y/n) = your name
(y/f/n) = your full name
(y/p) = your pronouns
(y/g) = your gender(girl or boy)
(e/c) = your eye color
(y/s/m) = your social media
italic font = thinking

KEEP IN MIND: when I say (y/p), it could mean she/he, her/him, she's/he's, hers/his, She'll/he'll etc. AND WHEN I SAY (y/n), let's say for example, your name is Ashley, it could mean Ashley, Ashley's, Ashleys, Ashleys's

=====

Ashley had left for the weekend, so I decided to text Andy.

30 minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. I looked through the peephole cause I didn't want to tell Andy to come in, and then realize as my visitor walked in that it wasn't actually Andy. It's happened on numerous occasions when Andy said he was going to be here in 5 and he ended up running a bit late, so when I gave them the okay and a pizza delivery man or woman opened the door, they saw me, butt naked, and it was so very obvious that they were pleasantly surprised. A couple of times, I got out of paying for the pizza. That was never my intention, although it was a plus. I was fully clothed at the moment, but that doesn't stop some people(especially people who have already seen me naked) from walking in, and telling me they thought I had a 'perfect' body. When I saw that it was Andy on my doorsteps, I unlocked the door with a smile, and pecked him on the lips.

"No, no, no. You come here baby." He pulled me back and kissed me. The kiss made me melt. I was practically swooning over him. "There," he said, pecking me on the lips. "I love you baby." He looked in my eyes and I honestly couldn't believe I lucked out like this. Andy Black, THE Andy Black, the one who was an actor who always played the 'lead role', the one who was the lead singer of Black Veil Brides, the one who has saved many lives, countless times might I add, was right here. Kissing me. I felt like the luckiest person alive.

"So what do you wanna do?"

"You tell me, you invited me over!"

"I honestly just want to spend time with you. I honestly don't care how we spend it, as long as we spend it together."

"Honestly, neither do I. But tell me what you want to do so I can make you the happiest (y/g) alive!"

"CAN WE GO TO BARNES AND NOBLES?"

Andy starts laughing, "Of course!" He motions for me to go to his car, so I grab my wallet and my Party Poison jacket that I got for my birthday one year and got into his car. I held his hand the entire drive there. Our fingers intertwined.

Once we went inside, someone asked us if there was anything they could help us with. I told Andy I wanted the book I bought to be a surprise and I wanted him to leave me alone. Once he left, I turned to the worker, "Yes actually, do you have the Ghost Of Ohio comic? It's by Andrew Biersack. Oh and the Ghost Of Ohio and the Shadow Side CD's? They are also by Andrew Biersack. Although they're most likely under the name Andy Black."

He laughs, "Well someone loves a 'Mr. Andy Biersack'"

"You have no idea."

"Okay well it's over here. The comic is right here. Between the Batman and Rick and Morty comics." I look through the comics and find Andy's. Right where he said it would be. "Okay now follow me upstairs to the vinyls and CD's."

I followed him upstairs and looked at all the CD's. There was a bunch of Black Veil Brides CD's, some Bring Me The Horizon CD's, Linkin Park, Breaking Benjamin. I came here looking for just two CD's but I might just come out with all of them. I decided to get just the ones that Andy was singing in. When I was done, the worker asked if that was it and I thought for a moment. "Can you also show me where the Batman DVD's are? I'm sorry for asking for so much."

"No, it's fine. Don't worry about it. It's literally my job to help you with this. Which Batman movie are you looking to buy?"

I think about Andy and how he'll enjoy watching a Batman marathon. "All of them."

"Wow, okay. Guess someone also loves a 'Mr. Bruce Wayne.'"

I laugh at that as he shows me where the DVD's are kept. I went to the register to pay when I see a POP! FUNKO doll of Andy. I had to get it... The total ended up to be over $200. After I paid, I sat down in the cafe and ordered an iced caramel frapuccino. I texted Andy telling him where I was and he said he'll be there in a second, as he was also currently at the cash register. When he came over and asked me what I bought, I told him it was going to be a surprise and that I would tell him when we got home.

"C'mon pleaseeeee?"

"You know whining isn't going to make be say yes. Besides, I'm going to show you everything I bought. Just not at this very second."

He gave me his puppy dog eyes and when he saw that they weren't going to work on me, he pouted his lips. "Fine. But then I'm not going to tell you what I bought. At least not until I know what you bought."

"Okay. Ready to go back home?"

"Yea."

We finally got to his driveway as I said, "Okay well umm... Imma need you to leave when you drop me off."

"What? First the 'surprise' and now this? This is the worst day ever."

"No you dummy! This has to do with the surprise. I invited you over and I wouldn't make you leave if we haven't even spent 2 hours together. Ashley almost never leaves the house anymore and I'm running out of excuses for why I have to see you. 'He is teaching me how to sing' can only work so many times, you know? I am going to make sure we hang out as much as possible when he's not around."

He kissed me on the forehead. "Okay baby, I'll be back in 2 hours. I don't care if you're done or not."

"Okay. I love you, Byeeeeeee!"

Okay. It's 2. That means he'll be back at 4. I got out, and as soon as he drove off, I got to work.