Adopting

Thomas POV

Today Mia and I decided to adopt. We decided to adopt because we didn't wanna yk.                         We told everyone in the house where we were going to be. They were all really supportive especially Alex and Kouvr. 

We got in the tesla and started to drive to the orphanage. We pulled up and walked inside when we got inside I saw a woman probably in her 30's telling a little girl probably 3 or 4 to go wait until she's ready before the little girl left she looked at me and Mia and then walked away. I looked at Mia and whispered in her ear "I like her" she said not at a whisper but a quiet " I do too let's do this." I grab her hand and we walked over to the lady. She said, "are you looking to adopt today?" we looked at each other and smiled and said, "yes please" she brought us into her office and she asked us what gender and age we said "a little girl maybe 3, 4 years old. " Mia said with a little question in her voice. she pulled out probably only 3 files and we looked through them. One of them stood out to us it was the little girl from when we walked in. I looked at her file and saw her name was Chloe I also saw her background that's so scary. I handed Mia the file and I saw the look on face as she read it she sat it down on the desk and looked at me I knew exactly what she was going to say so I just nodded at her she smiled and said, "we would like to adopt Chloe" Mrs. Gatewood looked at us and smiled "ok I will go get her to pack her things" I looked to Mia and smiled I hugged her. We walked out of the office to a little girl carrying a backpack and teddy bear and I knew she was perfect. An older girl said to her "be good" she nodded and said "ok" Chloe hugged the girl and walked back to us and held both of our hands. When we got in the car Chloe asked "are you, my new mommy and daddy?"

Mia's POV

When she said that my heart melted. Thomas said that we would love her unconditionally forever and ever. I kinda wanted to cry, to be honest, but instead, I said "we are going to love you forever and ever promise" she fell asleep a few minutes later. we drove home and chatted about everything that's gonna change.

A/N 

heyo sooo this is finally up i know its short but i want her to meet the rest of the house in a different chapter sorry this took so long feel free to ask me questions! thank you for the support!