meeting the peeps part 2

Thomas POV

Calvin and Patty turned around and saw us they laughed and said "well well well look who the cat dragged in" Chloe said "you have a CAT!" they laughed again "yeah we have a few" knowing she didn't get what he said at first but going along with it. She started bouncing on Jadens hip and in his arms he let her down and she started jumping up and down saying "can we see the cats can we can we can weeee!" Mia said "oh my lord lets go" she held Mia's hand and they walked to the cats I said to Jaden "she really likes you man you might have to come over a lot more now" we laughed.

Mia POV

We walked to Kouvr and Alex's room to look at the cats and Chase and Nick were making a tiktok on the balcony. I don't think she noticed them because she ran right to stormy then Nick screamed at Chase for doing the dance wrong and thats when Chloe noticed she said "theres even MORE!?" I laughed and said "theres even more" I walked over to the glass door still holding hands with Chloe I knocked on the window to get there attention they turned around and saw Chloe they opened the door and were all over her. She pointed to Chase and said "you look like a tree" I laughed so did he. After she said hi Aretemes (if thats how you spell it) appeared and she ran to him/her (sorry i dont know these things) and she sat down and just petted him/her. I walked over to her and asked her if she wanted to meet more people she said "umm can we get a snack first" "Sure why not" we walked down to the kitchen where Ryland was I lifted Chloe up onto my hip and she said "pretzels" "huh" "I want pretzels" ohhh ok" we found some pretzels and we introduced her Ryland and Tony who had walked in the room. I think she was a little afraid of Tony because well he's kinda scary looking but we got her pretzels and she wanted to go see Jaden again so I took her to find Jaden on our way we bumped into Dixie and Griffin. Dixie said " hiiii your Chloe right?" Chloe just nodded, I think she was frightened by the excitement in Dixie's voice. Dixie spoke again " this is my boyfriend Griffin" " hi im Griffin" he chuckled I set Chloe down for a second and she hugged Griffin. "here comes my sister Charli" " omgg hii im Charli your Chloe right!?" "uppas" she made grabby hands and I picked her up and sat her on my hip "Jaden pweese" " right right lets go". We started walking to find Jaden but Thomas stopped me and said "Sway boys are coming over in 30" "ok umm alright" "Shay bowys?" "They live in a different house but they hang out here a lot" she sighed it was cute I have to say. Jaden came and she wriggled out of my arm and ran/waddled to Jaden he played around with her for a little bit then we heard the door open ...

a/n
sooooo here is this umm i dont know if im gonna keep chase in the book or not i kept him in this part just cuz it was cute but please tell me if you want him in or not thanks next part is Sway then we can get some drama going